Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
What's your favorite eevee form?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

What's your favorite eevee form?
xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪1,258.48
Super Moderators
11-25-2013, 04:37 PM
Before Sylveon came out (and I don't even know if I replied to this post already >_<)... my favorite Eevee form was...

1st Gen: Flareon
2nd Gen: Espeon
4th Gen: Glaceon
6th gen: Sylveon

Sorry, it's best by doing it this way lol... but then again, Sylveon takes the cake because it's so sweet and cute, and pretty, and it's the girl in me Tongue
Manaphy72
Hi there!

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
12-02-2013, 06:26 AM
My favorite Eevee form would have to be Umbreon. I love how Umbreon is simply designed, but has that unique coloring to it. I love the shiny version. Blue and black go perfectly together on Umbreon!
Joaquin
Poke Fan

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
12-02-2013, 04:52 PM
I used to like Jolteon but I'm not a big fan of eevee and its evolutions anymore... but hey it would be cool if they made more :3 I want a bug eevee

[Image: super_saiyan_swagger__dragon_ball_z___ve...69j3i5.png]
Bloom
*❀~Bloop Dee Woop~❀*

PokéDollars: ₪32.09
Registered
12-04-2013, 03:11 AM
I find Vaporeon to be my most favorite eeveelution or eevee form due to its cute and elegant mermaid like appearance, amazing bulk and pure water typing(only 2 weaknesses), and how it generally makes a soft squealing cry in the anime as its tone, making it seem to have a generally calm, serious, and timid nature. Vaporeon is used by various expertise water type trainers, and is also one of the most common eeveelutions used in competitive play. In generation 5 when drizzle was everlasting, Vaporeon could abuse its hydration ability to heal entirely with rest and wake up in the exact same turn, making it an incredibly reliable wall. It also knows acid armor to cover up for its poor physical defense stat. Overall, vaporeon to me is simply an amazing pokemon on its own, and the fact that its an eeveelution only makes it more unique. Imagine if one day you gave your pet dog a wet stone made of water and it suddenly grew fins, gills, and a mermaid like tail. Pretty epic if you ask me. Cool

[Image: dA219Lb.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nintendo Switch Pikahu & Eevee Version! xKiYoMiNaTiONx 0 292 09-29-2018, 01:49 PM
Last Post by xKiYoMiNaTiONx
  Your favorite Pokemon cry hotchocolat 5 881 04-30-2015, 03:51 AM
Last Post by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯
  Favorite pokemon movie? Barry 9 1,226 10-10-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post by Rouge007
  Favorite type of Pokeball? The Governor 12 1,293 06-20-2014, 06:32 PM
Last Post by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯