Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
What system is better?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

What system is better?
pokefreakceetje
Junior Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
03-26-2016, 02:45 PM
Hello,

I'm asking this just for information, not going to buy anything or so. But what's better, Android or iOS?

Thanks,
Pokefreakceetje
Cyanide

PokéDollars: ₪223.15
Moderators
03-26-2016, 03:22 PM
Android.

[Image: 1zoagsj.png]

xKiYoMiNaTiONx
Cosplayer

PokéDollars: ₪798.81
Super Moderators
03-28-2016, 10:40 AM
I can go into a war with this, but I prefer the iOS over the android over many reasons lol...

I mean, I did own a droid phone about over 4 years ago, but that phone didn't do me justice lol... it ended up getting waterlogged in the end and I switched over to the iphone 4 (at the time).

I guess iOS would be good if you're an apple fanatic or something (like me...)
Dock
Docking station

Registered
03-28-2016, 04:25 PM
I don't mind iOS, but I prefer android. It's never failed me and treated me well! I recently just got the S7, so I'm also getting one of those VRs that they had the promotion about.
pokefreakceetje
Junior Trainer

Registered
05-10-2016, 12:53 PM
(03-28-2016, 04:25 PM)Dock Wrote: I don't mind iOS, but I prefer android. It's never failed me and treated me well! I recently just got the S7, so I'm also getting one of those VRs that they had the promotion about.

I thought android was better, now I'm sure :p
ninJAS
The Phoenix of Bariura Rises!

PokéDollars: ₪502.11
Registered
05-11-2016, 06:41 PM
Have never been a fan of IOS to be perfectly honest...only Apple devices I even own are a 1st gen iPad which I got for free from a college scholarship, and an iPod Nano that I got simply because it was very compact and easy to pack around if I am out and about or exercising.

Have loved every Android phone I have owned so far and will be getting the LG G5 in a couple of months ^^

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
pokefreakceetje
Junior Trainer

Registered
05-13-2016, 10:13 AM
(05-11-2016, 06:41 PM)ninJAS Wrote: Have never been a fan of IOS to be perfectly honest...only Apple devices I even own are a 1st gen iPad which I got for free from a college scholarship, and an iPod Nano that I got simply because it was very compact and easy to pack around if I am out and about or exercising.

Have loved every Android phone I have owned so far and will be getting the LG G5 in a couple of months ^^

I wasn't and I'm still no fan of apple, too. I own a OnePlus One for over a year and haven't got any problems. I had a Galaxy nexus once a Sony Ericsson X8, a Galaxy Note and a Yarvik Ingenia Horizon Smp50-201 (galaxy note and the x8 are the only ones working still (next to my One)) the Note is from my younger brother and the x8 is just a good old phone for my history to keep.