Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
What the heck is a Gorochu???
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

What the heck is a Gorochu???
smoakdragon
slightly confused cinnamon bun

PokéDollars: ₪1,234
Veterans
05-07-2018, 09:17 PM
So lately I've seen stuff all over the place related to a recent interview with Ken Sugimori and other illustrators and designers of the Pokemon franchise. It was mainly about Pikachu and how it originally came to be, but one of the main things that caught everyone's attention was that there were early plans for Pikachu to have a third evolution (after Raichu) called Gorochu. Gorochu apparently had fangs and horns, but I haven't seen any concept art of it. The reason it wasn't included in the first games wasn't an issue of appearance, but rather game balance. (Maybe there were too many 3 evolution lines?) Anyways, what do y'all think of Gorochu? I think it would at least be cool to see what it would've looked like. ^^

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
Talonflame
Looker <3

PokéDollars: ₪164.8
Registered
08-01-2018, 01:11 AM
That's so cool, honestly. That would have been neat to see.