Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Whats the most valuable card you posses ?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Whats the most valuable card you posses ?
Shole
Junior Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
11-20-2014, 09:59 AM
Since I don't have anymore cards I'd say none xD . But I would like to see your guys collections Big Grin
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
11-22-2014, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2014, 02:39 PM by medicham.)
i have some aluminum cards, those shiny ones, some legendaries, lost a lot, but still have a decent deck left over, i have some gym leader pokemon, other languages, like i have a japanese card or two, i have some somewhat vintage cards, but the most valuable one i might say i have is an electric typed charmander. the starters are awfully popular, but i got my hands on a special one somehow. one of japanese cards i have has the alternate cover style on the back, which i think is pretty cool. i have some other alternate typed pokemon as well, but charmander is the most prominet, especially in battle. one of its most notorious weaknesses, water, becomes quite vulernable to it. however, it still has a ground type weakness. the rarest card i have ever had was a golden charizard card, but i lost it somehow and way back when i was a kid.

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
11-22-2014, 05:54 PM
one of the other alternate typed pokemon cards i have is a psychic lickitung, which is apparently given the "rare" rating, as indicated by the star mark. i think i'll go grab my deck again and check the markings on my other cards as well

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
Porkchop
King of Pigville

PokéDollars: ₪13.28
Registered
11-24-2014, 05:21 PM
idk which one costs the most but the most valuable in my opinion is the holo base set mewtwo card I bought.

YouTube
[Image: link_signature_by_wiancar-d35nc38.png]
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!
Shole
Junior Trainer

Registered
12-19-2014, 12:00 PM
Gengar you seem to have a lot of epic cards. Wanna trade ? Ill give you 20 pikachus for all of them Big Grin ...Don't you want to be like Ash xD.
Flyleaf
bright, not just white

PokéDollars: ₪48.61
Registered
12-20-2014, 02:39 AM
I'm not sure if these are valuable or not, but I have a misprint Rayquaza, multiple (one shiny) foreign-language cards, aluminum holo cards, multiple EX Delta Series re-types, and a few others that I don't feel like digging for.

This, mentlegen, is what happens when not a soul will buy cards from you, and instead you become a dumping ground for others' cards. Which I am entirely okay with.
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

Registered
12-25-2014, 01:09 AM
I have a LOT of rare Pokemon cards - they cover two books of Pokemon binders. They include: Arceus LvX; Mewtwo EX; Mewtwo EX Promo; Mewtwo Jumbo EX; Keldeo EX + Jumbo; Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem EX's as well as Promo for each; Mew EX; Ho-Oh Legend Top Half; Lugia Legend Bottom Half; All other Legends and MUCH more as well as Shiny Pokemon and Delta Species.

Quick Question: Can you actually sell Pokemon Cards?

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
Cyanide

PokéDollars: ₪219.06
Moderators
07-07-2015, 03:20 PM
Dialga G, Garchomp C, Luxray GL, Darkrai EX, Entei & Suicune Legend, Alpha Ruins.

[Image: 1zoagsj.png]

Isaac
for Smash 4

Registered
07-07-2015, 04:27 PM
This little number right here, yes, including that stamp. Though, it's probably not as valuable now as it used to be.

Quote:Quick Question: Can you actually sell Pokemon Cards?
Sure. All you need to find is a buyer.

I have disappeared from here. As apology, please accept this cheery picture.

[Image: 314qek6.png]
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

Registered
07-09-2015, 07:38 PM
I have a lot of EX's, and they're all really valuable to me. If I list them all, it would be too much. But they include:
EX: Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Meloetta, Keldeo, Lucario, Mega Lucario, Mega Venusaur, Regigigas, Cobalion, Terrakion, Entei, Thundurus, Tornadus, Mewtwo, Mega Mewtwo, Emolga....e.t.c
Full Art (excluding EX): Rose Reshiram, N, Ghetsis, Cheren, Skyla, Elesa, e.t.c

I have every Legend card except for the top half of Lugia LEGEND and bottom half of Ho-Oh Legend.
Anyone have spares?

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Pokemon Card Attacks Miles Prower 0 210 06-23-2015, 08:19 AM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  TCG card shop Jbman5 2 658 12-26-2013, 03:09 PM
Last Post by Jbman5
  fav base set card Jbman5 1 432 08-17-2013, 09:34 AM
Last Post by Hunter
  What's your favorite card? Jbman5 0 336 08-16-2013, 03:03 PM
Last Post by Jbman5