Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Wild Pokemon Roleplay: Abundant Shrine
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Wild Pokemon Roleplay: Abundant Shrine
mshul
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
01-16-2012, 04:01 PM
[So I had this really long introduction/rule thingy written out but stupid Google Chrome closed so now I have to write it all over again. D: It's not gonna be nearly as pretty and nice and I'm just gonna give you the bare bones. Also my introductory rp post is gonna be sucky compared to what I had. Hmph. :|
Here's the skinny:
- Your character can be any of the wild Pokemon (with the exception of Landorus) that reside in the Abundant Shrine in Unova. In case you don't know who that is, here's a list as well as some geographical information about the area.
- Multiple characters are okay, but try to keep it at a maximum of three.
- Weird markings and other believable abnormalities are okay, but nothing like Slowbros with wings and whatnot.
- And finally, no controlling other peoples' characters.
Now that we've gotten all the fuddy duddy rules out of the way, on with the roleplay! Anyone's welcome to join! :)]

Sky painted orange, light came once more to chase the darkness away as tall blades of grass billowed lazily with the breeze. It had been a bit colder than usual like this for a few days now, but she didn't mind. She sat upright and alert on a partially-unearthed jagged rock--her place-- and watched.

This is what she did when the god of the fields was away-- watched. She'd been watching for years, it'd seemed. As a young Vulpix she'd watched as seeds grew into saplings and saplings grew into trees, and she'd watched as humans murdered those trees and stole away family. Like thieves in the night, the humans had taken everything they had all the while destroying their home.

She jumped from her ledge, landing lightly on top of something foreign as she came down. She glowered down for a moment with narrow, scarlet eyes at the object before reducing it to ashes with the heat in her paw. "Humans," She said venomously to no-one in particular, voice graceful yet dripping with hatred, "Have no place here."

It wasn't until the god of the fields, Landorus, came that the field was restored to its old state, and since then he'd made sure that all living creatures in the area--humans, grass, trees, pokemon-- were kept safe. However, he'd been gone for a few days now, uncharacteristically silent about his leave, and she'd taken it upon herself (as she always did) to guard the field while he was gone.

She wondered for a slight moment, eyes following a playing Pokemon in the distance, where Landorus could be, then strictly forced the thought out of her mind. He protected everyone and his judgement was always to be trusted. Her nine cream colored tails danced with the breeze, and she sat once more, unable to push the foreign uneasy feeling out.

Pokémon White: 4298 2440 6173
[Image: r1ecuh.png][Image: 6jjdlg.png]
Tsoliades
today might not be my birthday

Registered
01-16-2012, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2012, 04:59 PM by Tsoliades.)
Oh, I'm in this. Wonderful descriptive writing, by the way!

The sun was setting in the beautiful cloudless sky as Murkrow sat back and viewed the glorious display of nature from his tree. This was one of the many remaining trees on the north side of the shrine. The south side had been demolished by pink, fleshy creatures called humans. Murkrow watched in horror as his family was shoved in cages and carried away. He was left to die and all of the trees had been cut down by humans and machines.

Murkrow hated these humans with all that he had. He layed in his new dwelling in a tree on the north side of the forest that hadn't been touched by human hands. Every morning, he watched the night fade into an evanescent wisp as the light took over the land. Tears appeared as he studied the sky, just as it was two years ago that very night. The night before everything that he had was taken away.

Murkrow's tree was on the very edge of the forest that surrounds the Abundant Shrine. The Shrine was built on a mountain range just outside Route 14, as the humans called it. If you looked straight down from Murkrow's tree, you saw the slope of a mountain that the Shrine dwellers call "Mount Diamond". This was because before the attack of the humans, Pokemon mined diamonds there.

After the mountain, there was a large grassy field, and then a cliff that lead to water. If you traveled south from there, there is a bridge that the humans called "Marvelous Bridge". However, you haven't seen anything simply marvelous until you've seen the view from Murkrow's tree.
You could see all of Unova, from Castelia City to Victory Road.

Murkrow gazed at the burn scar on his right wing. Today, he thought. Today is the day that something will change.

[Image: mordecaidudebanner_zps8be5c883.png]
Sullenwriter
Ace Trainer

Registered
01-17-2012, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2012, 10:48 AM by Sullenwriter.)
Yay, I wanna join!

The sun had disapeared behind the mountains. The sky had turned a dark grey and the forest looked scary. I whipped my head around when a twig snapped but it was just an antlear. I put my head back sown and made my way th the little cave that was big enough to fit a tiny orange colored pokemon.

I wish I could find a fire stone so that I could become a nine tails. I wasn't a new Vulpix, but I wasn't fully grown that was for sure. When I finally made my way to the cave that seemed to stretch like a gaping mouth, I slithered into the hole, hiding from anything that could attack me.

It felt dark and damp and I felt a pang in my gut as I layed down, my brother was takin by a human and we would usually huddle for warmth in damp places like this. It felt cold and lonely without him.

I woke with crusted eyes and a dry mouth. I swiped my paw over my eyes and left the little cave. I stretched my aching back and squinted my eyes at the bright light. My muscles screamed inprotest as I ran across the feild to the little puddle that I would drink from.

I lowered my muzzle into the cold water and got an immediate putrid taste. I shot my muzzle out of the water so fast my head felt dizzy and droplets of water splashed across the dry dead grass. I coughed up some of the water and ran in the deeper woods looking for clear water.

[Image: shirt_ninjabot_magikarp_Funny_pokemon_pi...-77249.jpg]

-LOL
Malakath Grimm
New Trainer

Registered
10-15-2013, 02:01 AM
The world was a bleak environment, full of boring sights and sounds, as he travelled foreword padding through the undergrowth, dodging thistles, his nine tails coming together forming briefly one large plush tail as he tried to find shelter.

The Ninetails loved his trainer, yet ever since the incident with the Drapion and the X Scissor scar on the front of his head, his trainer named him Kyuubi, so he kept it, and lived as he had to, eating berries, and still trainin himself, finding aggressive pokemon and takin them down.

That life was over as he slept, everything came back, the thrill of being loved an having a trainer, and then he awoke, knowin he wa released for that other Ninetails with the strange fur, it wasn't fair, he wasn't an expendable, all those medals and badges he was shown by his trainer and now nothing.

He then smiled as he realised he was a wild pokemon, free to be caught by another more understanding trainer, he drank from a river and ate the last berry he had collected and stored as he moved on through the undergrowth as he went to find more food and a purpose.
LadyOkamia
Pokémon Trainer

Registered
01-19-2014, 11:20 PM
(So Many Ninetails and family lol.) ( I would love to join! Its just my posts take forever so I hope I can do this :3!)

Lilligant spent most of her day absorbing the sunlight and enjoying the nature around her. She was a peaceful and gentle kind of Pokemon. She tend to linger places where it is quite and plenty of sunshine. Although most of the times nothing is ever truly peaceful. Humans as of late have been around causing trouble for everyone.

Lilligant moved slightly in between the two bushes she happened to be at and sighed thinking about the commotion the other Pokemon were giving over the humans. She wished they did not think so bad of the humans. Not all of them are evil. She knew this because she has also came in contact with humans time to time. Every living being was attract to her due to her flower that produced such lovely aroma. It had an effect on Pokemon and Human alike that made everyone calm down and be nice to each other.

There have been times where she was involved in keeping peace among both Pokemon and Humans alike. Her and her sisters anyway. She wondered if she would have to gather up again with her fellow Lilligant and make everyone calm down again.

As Lilligant was debating this the sun was setting turning the sky into a bright orange color. The wind softly picked up and had a slight chill feel to it. Lilligant flinched slightly at the sudden chill and came out between the two bushes and looked up at the sky. She knew that it was time for her to head home that was near the Shrine.

As she was heading home she came across on of her dear friends Ninetails who looked like she was in a foul mood. Lilligant could tell this due to her tails flickering irritable in the breeze.(I'm talking to mshul since there are more then one Ninetails.)

She smiled her warm smile hoping Ninetails would smile back to her before she spoke to her. Her and Ninetails have been friends since they were young. Which I guess would sound weird considering they were opposite types and befriending someone from a type stronger then yours would be a bit scary. But Lilligant never let this get to her and apparently neither did Ninetails.

"Hello Ninetails!" "What seems to have your attention?", she asked hoping maybe she could help her friend.

[Image: 974f37a7-1364-45ed-99e0-1994241e318b_zps80dd4c9c.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay Brainstorming ninJAS 5 267 03-01-2017, 06:18 PM
Last Post by Terra Force
  A 1x1 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP, anyone? hotchocolat 16 1,100 04-14-2015, 11:56 PM
Last Post by hotchocolat
  THE GULAG GAMES {Actual RolePlay} {PG-13} {Semi-Lit / Lit} Flyleaf 2 514 12-22-2014, 04:01 AM
Last Post by DerpyDerp
  Pokemon Emerald - Of Magma and Aqua Legacy 9 1,635 08-14-2013, 11:17 PM
Last Post by ninJAS