Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Will's dex (JAS)
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Will's dex (JAS)
DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
12-07-2014, 04:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2014, 12:59 PM by DerpyDerp.)
The Garchalicious Chronicles

Featuring : Will, a rather strong-willed trainer, ready to walk through the regions of the pokemon world, defeating their gyms and champions, while showing his rival, Chaterine, that he's better then her. (best goal ever IMO)

And

Gible the gible.
[Image: 443.png]

A charming and relentless gible, following his master until the very end. This gible was gifted to Will at the age of 7, when he started going to the pokemon trainer school. Gible is always looking for new ways to become the strongest, smartest, beautiful-est and best pokemon a trainer could have.

Pokémon Party
Spoiler:
-Gible (Lv.5)
[Image: gible.gif]
Type: [Image: dragon.gif] [Image: ground.gif]
Ability: Sand Veil
Moves:
- Tackle
- Sand Attack

Pokemon in PC
Spoiler:
None

Starting City/Region
Jubilife City, Sinnoh

Current Location
Jubilife City, Sinnoh

Current Money
$500

Items in Bag
-Pokéball x3
-Potions x2
-Antidote x2
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Goals

Exit Jubilife City
Catch first wild pokemon
Defeat all Sinnoh gyms : 0/8
Defeat the Sinnoh League
See a legendary pokemon
Travel to Johto
Catch Raikou
Defeat all Johto gyms : 0/8
Defeat the Johto League
Defeat Chaterine a few times 0/5
Make Gible evolve 0/2

[Image: Dj10a.gif]
[Image: eXVZu.gif] Aren't they majestic!
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,011.86
Veterans
12-08-2014, 01:20 AM
"GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING JUBILIFE CITY!"

Will nearly jumped out of his own skin as he was awoken by the abrupt and excessively loud wake up call. He quickly scrambled to his feet, flinging covers and sheets off in the process, and begins looking around his room to find the source of the noise. Eyes struggling to fully open he manages to track down his remote, turns to the TV, notices that the volume had been maxed out, and decides to mute it before suffering any permanent hearing loss. With the noise now silenced Will flops back down on his bed and quickly drifts back to sleep.....his slumber is cut short once again however as the sound is turned back on with the click of a button.

"IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE IN FOR ANOTHER B-E-A-UTIFUL SUNSHINY DAY FOLKS! BE SURE TO PACK PLENTY OF DRINKS IF YOU PLAN ON STAYING OUTSIDE FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME."

Will is once again launched from his bed by this deafening noise and scrambles to turn the television off. He sits in the floor and yawns briefly before looking up to the small blue Pokemon sitting on the foot of his bed, remote in hand, grinning ear to ear to see his trainer finally ready to get the day started. The Gible jumps to the ground and hops to the kitchen, returning with a bright red apple, and hands it to Will. The young trainer accepts his Pokemon's gift, which he took to be an apology, and takes a big bite.

"You know..." he says mid chew, "There are a lot easier ways to get me up in the morning Gible rather than deafening me."

The young Pokemon simply smiles before running to the corner of the bed, grabbing his trainer's bag, and placing it at Will's feet who had now finished with his apple.

"Yea yea I know...can't be late for Trainer School or Christine will kill me."

With this the duo quickly headed out the door and down the condominium stairs on their way to yet another Trainer School session.

---------

Wrote this at like 1:30 AM so it isn't the best >.>

I also edited your info a bit at the top just to make it a bit more detailed ^^

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
12-08-2014, 10:40 AM
Hehe, you're great JAS! I don't fully understand this RPG yet tell me about any silly errors I make, this is all new to me.
Will walks out of the condo and into the streets of Jubilife city, quickly making his way to the trainer school as his gible stumbles around behind him. He arrives at the school shortly later and sits down at a table where he takes out a few books on pokemon training and battling.

He looks down at his pokemon and smiles.

"Today's a great day Gible, mom said we could go on an adventure if I passed the test, so do your best!"

He stops talking as the teacher stands up, listening carefully to the short lesson on items and their importance in battle, she then asks a few questions to the class. She goes on about berries and accessories, then sits down and smile.

"As you may know, today we shall go outside of town for a small test, so make sure your pokemon is healthy and good to go!"

I really have no idea how long I should write, nor how much I'm allowed to influence the story :/ I feel terrible, but I bet I'll get better as time goes by Tongue

ninJAS

Veterans
12-09-2014, 06:28 PM
Will turns to his Gible who gives an enthusiastic cry ready to get the test started and prove his worth to his trainer! The rest of the class rose from their seats and began to head outside into the practice yard to perform their tests but before Will could get started towards the door himself a small blue Pokemon jumped onto his desk. It wasn't his Gible however due to it's lack of arms and hypnotic spiral on it belly, a Poliwag! He had saw this tadpole Pokemon dozens of times before and knew all too well who he belonged to.....Will audibly sighed a bit before raising from his chair and asking,

"What do you want Christine?"

The young short haired blonde girl smacked him on the pack of the head before coming into his field of view and exclaiming, "Will you were late....AGAIN! You keep this up and teach will never let you pass her class no matter how good your grades are or how well you battle!" As she finished her ranting he began impatiently tapping her foot waiting for a reply, her Poliwag now mimicking her action.

"Listen Christy I don't care if I ever pass this class...I just have to pass this test and I can head out on an adventure of my own. I don't need you constantly babying me and tryi...*SMACK*

Will is abruptly cut off by another smack to the back of his head from his female counterpart.

"Now you listen here." she began, "If you don't understand what's been going on in class you will never be able to even pass the test so get your butt in gear and don't embarrass yourself!" With this she stormed out of the door, her Poliwag close behind, leaving Will and Gible alone inside. The duo simply turn to each other before sighing in unison and heading out the door themselves.

Once outside the realized what the final test would be....a 1v1 battle against another student! Looking around the yard everyone else, other than Christine, already had a partner and their battles were underway. Finally seeing Will emerge from the school house the teacher approached him with a broad smile across her face.

"It looks like you and Christine will be battling each other in this test Will since you two were being a couple of Slowpokes getting out here." She giggled a bit before continuing. "Please make your way to the open field and begin when you are ready!"

A few moments later both Will and Christine, along with their Pokemon partners were set up and ready to get underway!

TRAINER BATTLE!

POKEMON:

Poliwag lvl 5
Male
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves:
Water Sport
Water Gun

------------------

You will learn how it works pretty easily the more you do it so no worries ^^ the main thing is to just have fun with it!

You can write as much or as little you want and make the story progress anyway you want since it is YOUR adventure after all. I'm just guiding you through it Smile

DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
12-10-2014, 12:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2014, 12:04 AM by DerpyDerp.)
"Alrighty Gible, I know you haven't battled in a long time but let's do our best!"

Will walks behind his Gible, leaving ample space between him and Christine, he stares at the poliwag, then looks at his little blue pokemon. The gible happily jump in place, awaiting orders from his trainer.

"Gible, use sand-attack on that poliwag to blind him, then rush up to him and tackle with all your might!"

Will took a few steps back from the battle and watched his gible carefully.

I don't even know if I can control pokemons, cuz I don't know how the battle system or whatnot works, so I'll just keep it at that. Also, never knew Gible learned sand attack at such a low level.

ninJAS

Veterans
12-10-2014, 03:39 PM
Gible did as he was told and quickly grabbed a handful of sand from the field, flung it towards the tiny aquatic Pokemon, and began running around it in order to hit it from behind...the only problem was that Christine and her Poliwag were no slouches when it came to battling.

"Poli keep that sand from hitting you by using Water Sport around you to wet the area!" the young blonde yells.

Poliwag puffed up a bit, building up water inside it, before spitting it out of his mouth straight up in the air allowing to to come down in a heavy rain drenching the battlefield, caused the airborne sand to fall to the ground, and made the entire area into a slick mud.

Gible tried to finish his Tackle but couldn't keel from sliding a little in the mud making him barely clip Poliwag rather than fully tackling it. Seeing how hard it was for Gible to maneuver in the mud Christine couldn't help but laugh.

"Ha! I told you if you didn't use what you learned in class you couldn't pass your test! Battling isn't all about which Pokemon is the toughest or strongest....it's how you use strategy to battle rather than brute strength!" She then turned to her Pokemon before continuing, "Ok Poli while it is close light it up with a Water Gun attack!"

------------

Of course you can control your own Pokemon! Just don't make them super over powered when you battle with them. Generally the posts where battling is taking place are shorter than posts making your characters story progress just to make every attack and action stand out.

As for the moves I just use the most updated version of their learn set from Seribii or Pokemondb to make them easy to track if you want to look them up ^^

DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
12-10-2014, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2014, 03:55 PM by DerpyDerp.)
Will stared at his gible as he fails to hit the poliwag "Well, it seems as if we'll have a tough time Gible, but dodge away from any oncoming attacks and try to bite that poliwag! That huge mouth of yours should come in handy!"

Gible was confused by the two commands and tried to bite poliwag, but instead received a burst of water into it's mouth and eyes, making it fly away from the muddy area and into dry earth, Gible slowly stood up and looked around the area, then let out a short "Gib?"

Will yelled at his Gible from accross the battleground "Gible! Wait for the poliwag to attack first, then dodge it if you can, afterwards you can charge at him and tackle him with all your might!"

Gible was still slightly confused, he looked at the poliwag intensely, maybe trying to intimidate it?

I'm still gonna let most of the battling go to you, even though I'd rather only lose if I make a really stupid choice against a powerful opponent (gym leader/championship/elite four/battle tower/legendary/you get the idea Tongue)

ninJAS

Veterans
12-10-2014, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2014, 04:43 PM by ninJAS.)
Christine let out an audible sigh, "This is going to be easier than I thought....what kind of trainer's Pokemon gets confused by such a simple command? Poli hit it with another Water Gun and if it does manage to dodge it just direct the water until you hit it."

The Tadpole puffed up again building up it's internal water before unleashing a small burst in the direction of the young Dragon Pokemon. Gible was able to dodge the attack by jumping above it just in the nick of time...but as Christine had commanded the Poliwag simply raised it's mouth a little higher allowing the blast to make contact. Gible landed in the dry dirt once again but quickly hopped back into the muddy terrain.

Suddenly Will thought of a way to get to that Poliwag!

"Ok Gible I want you to gather up some mud in your hands and run towards the Poliwag as quick as you can!"

Gibke did as it was told picking up a few handfuls of mud before sloshing it's way through the mud towards the small Water type.

"That's really the best thing you could come up with?" Christine says as the lowers and shakes her head. "Did you not hear anything I told you earlier? You have to use strategy in order to win! Poli just hit it with another Water Gun when it gets close."

With Gible now nearing Poliwag simply nods its head in acknowledgement and begins to build up more water. It then unleashes another watery blast heading straight towards the rushing Dragon!

"Now Gible slide under the water using the mud and fling what you have into its eyes!"

Gible quickly drops down scooting through the mud with ease towards the tadpole as the water shoots over its head. He then flings the mud he had been packing at Poliwag's face landing a couple of direct hits limiting its sight! It even managed to slide directly into it causing the Water type to fall face first into the mud completely blinding it!

Christine, who was caught off guard by this quick stroke of genius by Will, begins fumbling through her mind trying to find some way to recover from the Gible's sliding takedown and her Poliwag's now impaired sight.

--------

Gotta be sure to use the terrain to bend the battle into your favor Wink

DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
12-11-2014, 12:33 AM
Gible smiled, then issued a command. *Gible, launch poliwag into the air, and as it comes back down, tackle it back into the mud!"

Gible let out a "Giiiible!" and quickly launched the poliwag up a few meters, as poliwag came back down, Gible jumped into the air and tackled its head, making it fall into the mud. Gible smiled and looked at the poliwag "Gib?"

Will looked at the poliwag, hoping that it stay on the ground. "Gible, if poliwag comes back up, I want you to tackle it a second time, if Christine finds a way to make it see again, jump on its head and make it fall in the mud!

Meh, I thought that since we had a blinded poliwag, down in the mud, that I could probably take advantage of it to attack him.

By the way, what are those things on the side of Gible's head ?

ninJAS

Veterans
12-12-2014, 08:28 PM
After watching her Poliwag get smacked around in the soggy soil Christine finally springs into action.

"Poli use Water Gun to slide backwards across the mud and out of Gible's range! After that use Water Sport to clear some of that mud from your face!"

Her Poliwag is quick to act, ready to be a safe distance from it's attacker, sending a jet of water from it's mouth causing it to slide quickly backwards through the mud until it was nearly out of the arena. It then hopped up, facing upwards, and began raining down water on its mud covered body clearing it's sight a great deal.

The rest of the trainer's battles had concluded in the other battle fields causing them to approach the interesting battle now underway. They began cheering for their favored contender, about even between the two, whistles and chants began to become audible before the teacher hushed the two groups, giving stern looks to both, to let the two young trainers focus.

-------------

A bit short but hopefully it's ok enough >.>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cassius' Dex (JAS) smoakdragon 23 3,384 06-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Last Post by ninJAS
  Corvo's Dex (MP) ninJAS 22 2,546 12-21-2014, 02:03 PM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Melody's Dex (JAS) Miles Prower 39 3,172 12-18-2014, 11:30 AM
Last Post by Miles Prower