Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
XY: 6th Gen - OU Beta Mega Venusaur
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

XY: 6th Gen - OU Beta Mega Venusaur
FormerOG767
Cogito ergo sum

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
11-16-2013, 08:04 PM
Gourgeist doesn't really appeal to me, but I can't argue that it is a great counter to those two Pokemon. Likewise, I don't really think that you need to add Gardevoir, even though it is a nice Pokemon; you could use a bulky cleric such as Florges. However, Gardevoir is a massive offensive threat with its new very typing. Her ability, Pixilate, is kind of stupid in my opinion, because it's only going to have Hyper Beam to make use of it, and that's just kind of sad. You could just put Gardevoir on the team and leave M-Venusaur, or really any other ME, in my opinion.

Whatever you decide it best ^^

[img=0x200]http://i.imgur.com/7yWZOgj.png[/img]
Thanks to FPB for the signature and avatar~

Check out my ASB profile! (or not... either way, it's there Tongue)

My FC is 0130-2313-2579; Let me know yours!
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
11-16-2013, 11:52 PM
I honestly believe that Gourgeist replacing Venusaur will be the best fix for several issues this team currently has and really I do like Florges and it's impressive bulk but the set I am currently using just doesn't have enough power to be effective since it is walled by a lot of Pokemon in it's current state hence why I was looking for a more offensive Fairy type. I will keep looking for other possible alternatives but really testing the team out is the only way to know for sure....I might just give Florges a more offensive spread and set as well but I feel like not running a Mega of some kind really puts me at a disadvantage.

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,014.12
Veterans
11-18-2013, 11:19 PM
Edited my first Post and added in my current team and the exportable for it as well.

I left the original team and exportable in spoilers though in case anyone still wants to use that team....guess I need to change the title of this thread now since it doesn't have M-Venusaur anymore :/

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XY: RMT 6th Gen [OU] Cujo 12 3,509 02-02-2014, 02:24 AM
Last Post by Cujo
  XY: Trick Room [Gen VI OU] Yunan 3 1,990 12-29-2013, 04:51 AM
Last Post by Yunan
  BW: ☁Gen 5 Doubles: Trick Rain☁ Bloom 2 1,783 12-28-2013, 10:09 PM
Last Post by Bloom
  XY: RMT - Gen VI NU? Ombra 0 838 11-29-2013, 10:58 PM
Last Post by Ombra