Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
XY: OU: Bunnies on Parade
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

XY: OU: Bunnies on Parade
Jet Stingren
Swan Song At Dawn!

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
12-18-2014, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2014, 03:44 AM by Jet Stingren.)
Heyo, I'm simply sharing my current OU team if you wanna use it then go right ahead! If you wanna leave some advice go ahead!

[Image: 428.gif]
Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber / Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
-Fake Out
-Return
-Hi Jump Kick
-Ice Punch

Mega Lopunny this generation is REALLY GOOD! I wasn't as impressed when first revealed but I was quickly proven wrong! Thanks to it's amazing ability of Scrappy it gets off a free mega evolution on everything! Now with the rest of it's move it gets off open hits on alot of mons nothing is really safe to come on Lopunny. Hi Jump Kick gets offs go amounts of damage on a fair amount of OU users in the tier. Return also gets off reliable damage if you're fearing the HJK miss to fonish off the opponent. Ice Punch gets off against checks like Landorus-Therian.

[Image: 381.gif]
Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 Atk
Naive Nature
-Draco Meteor
-Psyshock
-Earthquake
-Defog

Latios as the ever so standard nuker of this team. Being able to get off nice and powerful Draco Meteors, Psyshocks and evdn has Earthquake for it to deal with threats like Heatran, Bisharp, and even Magenzone for SE damage. I also have Defog to rid myself of any hazards on the field. This allows for my Clefable to have the ability to play as a Unaware set.

[Image: 598.gif]
Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Def / 252 SDef
IVs: 0 in Speed
Sassy Nature
-Stealth Rock
-Leech Seed
-Protect
-Gyro Ball

This Ferrothorn plays all to familiar with this set. As my wall and my stealth rocker it does its job by getting up hazards, sapping away HP with Leech Seed and etc etc. nothing to special about this set so to speak.

[Image: 658.gif]
Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 240 Spd / 252 SAtk / 16 Atk
Hasty Nature
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Dark Pulse
-Gunk Shot

I don't really need to explain how good Greninja is as of right now. Being with it's amazing ability of Protean this means all of attacks get STAB whicheans more of a power boost. That on top of the near prefect coverage it has. This as a result allows Greninja to finish off a vast amount of mons even against fairies which is what it used to be checkable by.

[Image: 184.gif]
Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 196 HP / 252 Atk / 60 SDef
Adamant Nature
-Aqua Jet
-Knock Off
-Waterfall
-Play Rough

I like this Azumarill set for a few reasons. With the current investment I can barely live a Leaf Storm coming from M-Sceptile at full HP which kind of does this team in a bit. Then I can simply retailate back with a Play Rough. I also have Aqua Jet for the standard priority. And Knock Off to deal with item support.

[Image: 036.gif]
Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SAtk
Bold Nature
-Thunder Wave
-Moonlight
-Fire Blast
-Moonblast

Bringing the team to the endcore is Clefable. I like Clefable to help ke deal with set up mons. SD Talonflame, and Garchomp were a tad bit annoying. So, unaware Clefable is here to be able to stop that or at the least ware them down with status, or getting off some damage with Moonblast / Fire Blast.
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪546.42
Registered
12-18-2014, 03:36 AM
I like the way your team looks Ddog but it does look like your team is a bit Greninja weak to me....then again most teams are thanks to it's wide range of coverage options -_-

If it has your exact same set but with HP Fire instead of Dark Pulse, which I have seen before, then it has SE damage against 4 of your Pokemon (Lopunny and Greninja are the only two it doesn't) and nothing can take 2 consecutive hits. Not sure off of the top of my head what you could do to alleviate that problem, outside of praying that your opponent doesn't have a HP Fire Greninja, but I will try and think about it after I get a bit of sleep and see if anything comes to mind. ^^

Also, you don't have any SDef EV's posted for your Ferrothorn.

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
Jet Stingren
Swan Song At Dawn!

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
12-18-2014, 03:48 AM
Best bet would be letting something die then switching into Lopunny. As after mega evolving I can outspeed and do work from there. Alternatively, I can do the same measure to Azumarill and at the least get off a Knock Off to make it lose it's life orb. But, Greninja is like a problem for every team lol.