Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Yaoi/Yuri Discussion Thread
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Yaoi/Yuri Discussion Thread
mewakari13
You're Gonna Love This

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
02-12-2012, 07:26 PM
W-A-R-N-I-N-G
If you do not know the meaning of the terms "yaoi" and/or "yuri" then please don't participate in this thread. Also, if you don't like yaoi and/or yuri, then don't be mean and post rude comments or insults. No one's making you participate in this thread. And please, don't spam this thread.

For those who will be participating in this thread - Remember the rules when posting replies and pictures. Don't post anything NSFW (Not Safe for Work) or explicit. Make sure to put it in spoiler tags and label it Yaoi or Yuri above the box.

Photos like this are perfectly acceptable:
Yaoi
Spoiler:
[Image: sherlock_x_john_by_itachi__x3-d4o1h43.png]

Yuri
Spoiler:
[Image: Maria-sama-surprise-hug.jpg]
(If you're not sure if a photo is acceptable to post in this thread, please PM the picture first and I will tell you whether or not you can can post.)

You may also post links to fanfictions you have written or ones that you might recommend to other members that participate in this thread. But remember to include any possible warnings when posting links to fanfics. This applies to video links as well, such as AMV's and OVA's.

Please keep in mind that this is a thread for both yaoi and yuri. If you like yaoi but not yuri, then don't bash on people who like yuri and vice-versa. Also, if some people like certain pairings that you don't, then don't complain. Everyone is entitled to their own interests.

Feel free to introduce yourself and tell us what your favorite pairings are, what yaoi/yuri series you might be reading/watching right now, etc.

Personally, I'm really big on yaoi, but totally fine with shoujo-ai. ^^
My favorite pairings are: Dino x Basil, Xanxus x Squalo, Yamamoto x Gokudera (Katekyo Hitman Reborn), Tory x Grant (Mythbusters), Dean x Sam (Supernatural), Sherlock x John (BBC Sherlock) and Kisuke x Ichigo (Bleach)
My favorite yaoi series: Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, The Tyrant Falls In Love, Elektel Delusion (Mousou Electricity), Maiden Rose (Hyakujitsu no Bara), Love Pistols and Oinari-sama no Honey Bunny.

And with all that said, please enjoy this thread~
Clockwork Soldier
Giggle Protocol

PokéDollars: ₪582.39
Registered
02-12-2012, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2012, 07:42 PM by Clockwork Soldier.)
I found it! Let me start by saying, I'm not yaoi's biggest fan, but I don't despise it, I'm really into yuri though. Favorite pairing!!!

Elesa x Skyla-Pokemon (Yuri)
Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_lvlpf9ut0o1qdsoigo1_500.jpg]

Nothing to see here
Oscar Wilde
Has Dragon Aids

Registered
02-12-2012, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2012, 07:43 PM by Oscar Wilde.)

Just another reason why Mass Effect 2 is a great RPG. And why I have this as a special save file.

For research purposes of course. ;D
mewakari13
You're Gonna Love This

Registered
02-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Hilda x Bianca has to be my favorite yuri ship from Pokemon. It is just so sweet~

Yuri
Spoiler:
[Image: Etcetera30.jpg?t=1329094200]
mewakari13
You're Gonna Love This

Registered
02-17-2012, 12:52 PM
Bumping with some info about Nitro+CHiRAL's new BL PC game, DRAMAtical Murder (DMMd).

Nitro+CHiRAL is a game company branch that produces BL games for PC, such as Togainu no Chi and Lamento: Beyond the Void. Unfortunately, none of their games have ever had any American releases; but, hopefully, we can see one for DMMd (though it's unlikely). The original release date was the 24th or February, but that was pushed back to the 23rd of March.

DRAMAtical Murder - PV 1

You play through multiple story lines as a young man named Aoba, with four different male characters you can interact with and pursue a relationship with: Clear, Koujaku, Noize and Mink.

Relationship Chart
Spoiler:
[Image: c81_ncset_dmmd_chart.jpg]

There hasn't been much released about the game's actual plot and other characters right now; at least, nothing has really been translated. All updates are in Japanese on the official website, which is updated frequently with screenshots from the game, special offers and more about the story: http://www.nitrochiral.co...d/
Darkrai Abuser
Darkrai [Ab]user

Registered
02-26-2012, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2012, 05:12 PM by Darkrai Abuser.)
ThiS!
http://blazingchaos.deviantart.com/art/C...-195326092

img isnt workin rite

[Image: DarkraiAbuser.jpg]
^Credit to Sky King
Thireven
Protector of the Earth

PokéDollars: ₪267.18
Registered
02-26-2012, 05:32 PM
I officially love the remakeshipping~
RedxFireRed ftw.

[Image: 2d3660b699.png]
mewakari13
You're Gonna Love This

Registered
02-26-2012, 08:06 PM
(02-26-2012, 05:32 PM)Thireven Wrote: I officially love the remakeshipping~
RedxFireRed ftw.

Thire, did you start shipping that because I mentioned it in the Red vs Ash thread? > u>
But yes, I just found out about that shipping and amg it's really hot yes

Red x Fire (Yaoi)
Spoiler:
[Image: Pokemon08.jpg?t=1330304647]

But Green x Red will always hold a special place in my heart. I mean, how can you not ship it? u wu

Green x Red (Yaoi)
Spoiler:
[Image: PalletShipping02.jpg?t=1330304647]
Hana Song
DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

PokéDollars: ₪16.92
Registered
03-28-2012, 05:20 AM
Well.

I just realised I have no appropriate pictures.

[Image: VN3xUdv.png]

anxiety trip
Leon§Noel
Straight up AdBass™

Registered
04-05-2012, 02:21 AM
I realised a couple days ago that the manga series I was enjoying was actually a softcore Yaoi(I think). And what do you know I couldn't care less. So I decided that I would give Yaoi a chance, and while some of them are still too much for me, there are some I really like. Like Eerie Queery. That Priest is hilarious. In fact the whole dang series is incredibly funny. Never really came across any Yuri stuff though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roguelike Discussion and Group Hana Song 4 1,422 03-27-2016, 04:08 PM
Last Post by Hana Song
  Animal Crossing New Leaf Discussion Group Aeria 407 26,655 08-02-2015, 11:29 PM
Last Post by Zueq
  Link Between Worlds discussion Jbman5 10 2,557 12-06-2014, 08:00 PM
Last Post by StrawberryG
  BLPs thread CyChill 73 9,151 08-08-2014, 08:15 AM
Last Post by CyChill