Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
You in the Pokemon world
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

You in the Pokemon world
hotchocolat
Pokesun's sleepy baby

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
10-17-2014, 03:43 PM
Who would you be in the Pokemon world? Would you be a normal adventurer, a gym leader, or a researcher? Or would you just choose to live quietly with your Pokemon?

I think my life would be exactly the way it is now, but I'd have a few Pokemon as pets. I don't think I'd battle very much. I'd just be a huge Pokefan! I'd live with my favorite Pokemon Beedrill, and have a Herdier as a pet.

What about you?
smoakdragon
slightly confused cinnamon bun

PokéDollars: ₪1,264.39
Veterans
10-17-2014, 06:42 PM
I think if we all grew up in a Pokemon world where all aspects of Pokemon seemed normal, I would most likely live at home with a few of may favorite Pokemon like Charizard and Jolteon.

On the other hand, since a Pokemon world clearly isn't normal compared to the world that we live in now, I think I would take advantage of the opportunity to explore and travel as an adventurer and take the league challenge!

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
WmONeil
Ace Trainer

Registered
10-19-2014, 09:29 AM
I don't know which category to put it in, but I would be a Pokemon Breeder. I always liked baby Pokemon and wanted to collect as many baby Pokemon as I can.
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
10-20-2014, 02:40 AM
Pokemon? Real? I'd just faint of the sheer joy! But after 50 faints, I'd decide what I want to be. Hmm, there are so many career paths to choose from, but I'd have to go with being a Pokemon Master or Champion, just like all the Pokedex Holders! I want to catch every Pokemon, have a powerful team, and be worthy of holding a Pokedex while being friends with Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Black, White, Lack-Two, Whi-Two, X and Y, as well as other Pokemon trainers!

I envision myself riding on Zekrom and my sister riding on Reshiram, and we spend our whole lives living with Pokemon!

Actually, I guess this is sort of true, since I always imagine myself with Pokemon, and every night, I have at least one dream that I am in the Pokemon World.

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
StrawberryG
Pokémon Trainer

Registered
11-21-2014, 01:12 AM
Love this question! Big Grin

I would set out to see the world with my Pokemon by my side. Train them and challenge gym leaders across regions. I would also enter my Pokemon in contests and hopefully become a pretty well known trainer/ coordinator extraordinaire! Smile

3DS FC: 0361-8810-9180

[Image: IUGddQ9_zpsc72bd156.png]

Thanks Bloom or my sig ^^
Claraviolet
Junior Trainer

Registered
11-21-2014, 08:33 AM
I might want to be an adventurer Big Grin

I am not really fond of my present life,so I might seek something new,if given the opportunity.
I just want to explore various stuff with my "Corsola" Smile
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
11-23-2014, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2014, 12:31 AM by medicham.)
i would end up a researcher. i love science and math, and since i love ghost pokemon and psychic pokemon, finding and old abandoned place would be perfect for a lab set up. i probably wouldn't be an expert at battling or like to travel much. i'd be especially interested in the teleportation, and capsule systems that use miniaturization (pokeballs). once i understand that, i'd be interested in how pokemon develop and use their abilities, and my own.

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
NegativeVibe
:D

PokéDollars: ₪22.61
Registered
12-06-2014, 11:43 PM
I'd leave on a Pokemon journey. ASAP. Right away. I'd have a well-balanced team, but it would be slightly skewed towards having more Ghost and Dark types. My team and I would search for legendaries. I'd ride on the back of my Charizard, too, every day and everywhere. We'd take on the Pokemon League in different regions, and also just explore.

I could see myself doing some research on the side as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokemon headcanons? L6l9 0 386 11-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Last Post by L6l9
  Pokemon Colors smoakdragon 4 743 10-30-2017, 04:38 PM
Last Post by L6l9
  If you could change anything about Pokémon, what would it be? Zueq 3 830 03-14-2017, 01:09 PM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Pokemon: I Choose You! Movie 2017 (Trailer) Zueq 9 1,114 03-05-2017, 03:10 AM
Last Post by smoakdragon