Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Zueq's Ba-Zueq-A~ Blog :3
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Zueq's Ba-Zueq-A~ Blog :3
DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
01-02-2013, 11:52 AM
I love to swim in my snow Smile
I would love to be a little pokemon so I can make holes in the snow and hide in it :3

[Image: Dj10a.gif]
[Image: eXVZu.gif] Aren't they majestic!
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪6,854.46
Founder and Administrator
01-05-2013, 06:27 PM
1/5/13

Yay! First blog entry in 2013! Smile

Well, it's the weekend and all. xD I go back to school on the 7th. <.< Stupid school. This year has gone fast though IMO. Just a few more months and I'll be out of school. Ohmygosh, can't wait. XD
Porkchop
King of Pigville

PokéDollars: ₪13.28
Registered
01-06-2013, 08:33 AM
6 Months and I'm out of school. Tongue Too long.

YouTube
[Image: link_signature_by_wiancar-d35nc38.png]
If you wanna play Animal Crossing or something else with me, hit me with a message!
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

01-08-2013, 10:25 PM
1/8/13

Well, everybody loved the surprise. xD Glad today's PokéSun's birthday.. Feels like it was just.. a few hours ago when I first made the site.. C: Anyhow, hopefully everybody loved the surprises. I certainly enjoy the theme, and the Pokégear. Hopefully the league get's some more activity in the next couple of weeks and such.

Just got home from a basketball game. Glad that's over. Haha. xD Never have time to do anything when there's school and activities. <.<
shenanigans
↞The Swashbucklin' Fool↠

Registered
01-08-2013, 10:42 PM
I claimed the 2,000th view of your blog~ \o/

The pokegear is the only thing keeping me from switching to a darker theme, honestly. That and how the profiles are designed now. xD

DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
01-09-2013, 07:08 AM
'Well, everybody loved the surprise.' ... everybordy ? are you suuuure :3 hehe... *only use it for pokegear* and yeah just challenged 2 members of the league ...

Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

01-13-2013, 03:26 PM
I like how a lot of people comment on my blog. Lol. /random.

1/13/13

Thought I'd get to relax this weekend, but Friday and Saturday I had to go to a honor band and such, and that was very tiring. It was fun and such to see all my band buddies from other schools and such, but everything is just rushed somehow. Haha. At least I only do this once a year if I make it to honor band. I was actually surprised I made first chair on Bass Clarinet. I was the room monitor for Bass Clarinets and some other instruments for the auditions, and I thought I played terribly and such. I listened to the other bass' and they sounded so good that I thought I wasn't going to make it. Lol.
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

04-02-2013, 06:47 PM
4/2/13

I haven't updated this blog in forever! Ohmygosh! :p Hm. Well I have some exams coming up at the end of April, then during May I'm basically not doing anything during school, then I think on the 23rd I get out of school and then I'm free, once again! <3 Then I'll have more time to get on here again! Smile I have so much planned for the summer, in my life and for here too! Big Grin It's totally gonna be a fun summer for PokéSun, which is what I'm looking forward as well.

So yeah. Lol. I guess I'll talk about some more stuff in the next blog entry. :3
DerpyDerp
Refreshing pages

Registered
04-03-2013, 06:06 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013, 06:07 AM by DerpyDerp.)
Yay a new update to the Zueq's boogie blog I'm soooo happy :3 or not ... but I'm sill happy that I can now post on there whitout getting warned/banned.

EDIT : I should have posted it on #130 !!! gawd I'm dumb ...

Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

07-04-2013, 05:33 PM
7/4/13

Well, it's July 4th! :3 My family didn't buy any fireworks or anything, since we're trying to save money. xP But we will be watching all the fireworks happen tonight in town, so yay for that! I do hope everybody has a fun time tonight with friends and family, too! ^^

So yeah.. It's been a while since I have updated this boogie blog. xD Gonna try to start updating my blog again once a week or so. Really depends if I get busy or something. c:

So the forum this summer has been great! So many people on everyday, and lot's of new people too! I'm so happy that I get to meet all these wonderful people that join PokéSun, and I can't wait for all the future new people that join, too!~

So I've also been thinking about Youtube. Lol. I've been wanting to make some videos and such, and I have another account that I don't use (zueqstickles), and I thought: Ohmygosh! I should start making videos! Lol. So I gathered up some videos from the past couple of months from my iPhone 5, and started to edit it and stuff~ I then added some background music that I had downloaded from a Japanese music website (I got like 10 songs from there), and posted on my channel. In the video, it's my two wonderful family dogs: Cookie and Boo! I'd like to share my video on here because I think it's just so darn cute and adorable, and relaxing too! It's best to watch it in 480p. I tried to upload it from iMovie, but something went wrong. Lol. If that didn't had happen, then it could have been up to 1080p. :p

Edit: Reuploaded the video with higher quality now. ^_^

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pigville - Martin's Blog Porkchop 0 540 04-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Last Post by Porkchop
  We can have a blog here? Luigi's Purple Coins 3 712 03-11-2017, 03:11 AM
Last Post by Zueq
  Minecrafting Blog ninJAS 2 656 10-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Last Post by ninJAS
  ~Believe in Myself~ (Miles Prower Blog) Miles Prower 18 2,551 08-24-2015, 05:26 PM
Last Post by Miles Prower