Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
Zueq's Ba-Zueq-A~ Blog :3
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Zueq's Ba-Zueq-A~ Blog :3
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪4,641.06
Founder and Administrator
03-02-2017, 07:31 PM
@FireLeo: Yeah, it was a lot of work. There was definitely a time or two where I wanted to just give up, since it was just so much work and there were a lot of problems and errors. Haha. Thank goodness I didn't, though.

And omg yes. They were charging a lot. >.>" But I paid the previous owner of PokéSun a lot more than even that, just so that this site would be mine again. Lol. Now I am a broke boy waiting for next week's paycheck lol.
Zueq
Ba-Zueq-A~♫♩♬

PokéDollars: ₪4,641.06
Founder and Administrator
03-24-2017, 11:01 PM
3/24/2017 - 11:01 PM

I've definitely feel like I've just been so tired the past couple of weeks (even months) of just working non-stop. I feel like I never have time to stop for a minute and worry about myself. Like I feel like I'm neglecting some of the things I need to be doing for me, like skin routines, hair, cleaning my room, etc. Ughhhhhh. I definitely need to get back on that.. But working 80 hours in two weeks literally kills me XD But I get a good paycheck out of it so I'm quite happy. I've been wanting to shave my hair off for a while now, just to start fresh, y'know? Like I never have time to do anything to it, and when I try to fix it I just hate it honestly. And I've honestly been wanting to shave it all of to grow it all back out, because since the 4th grade, I've always had long hair. Recently I've had short hair, but this last haircut I just wasn't feeling it. Lol. So maybe sometime soon I'm just going to shave it all off to start fresh and so I won't have to worry about it for a while, then I'll just let it grow all the way out. Long hurr don't curr XD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pigville - Martin's Blog Porkchop 0 191 04-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Last Post by Porkchop
  We can have a blog here? Luigi's Purple Coins 3 361 03-11-2017, 03:11 AM
Last Post by Zueq
  Minecrafting Blog ninJAS 2 370 10-08-2015, 05:48 PM
Last Post by ninJAS
  ~Believe in Myself~ (Miles Prower Blog) Miles Prower 18 1,839 08-24-2015, 05:26 PM
Last Post by Miles Prower