Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
a-ask me something?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

a-ask me something?
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-30-2015, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2015, 05:31 PM by medicham.)
Question of the day. Did you know that the way Naruto portray ninja is not completely inaccurate? Of course if you disagree, why is that?

Sure, it is an anime, and no ninja would yell the name of their attack every time, as that is clearly for the purpose of entertainment, but that and alike aside. when you get to the core concepts, there is a lot more than made up fantasy.

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
denden
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-30-2015, 07:24 PM
I figured that Naruto depicted ninja at least semi-accurately o:
Except for Naruto's bright orange jumpsuit. lol

[Image: i4rMscM.png]
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-30-2015, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2015, 08:37 PM by medicham.)
well ninja do not wear black necessarily, it depends on the job. to blend in you wear what you have to to blend in. dark at night, green in the forest, tan in the desert, clothing of the people. as you can see in Naruto, rather than using clothing to blend in, most ninja transform.

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]