Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
a skitty cat's journey
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

a skitty cat's journey
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
11-30-2014, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2014, 07:06 PM by medicham.)
*pets tai's head gently* alright. we can play, just don't give yourself cramps. *i pick tai up in my arms and hug him. i then grab a bouncy ball, medium sized and head to another area of the house for more room to play. i decide to go downstairs, where it is much more roomy and let you down. the ball is tossed across the room with my hand.*

*your energy has been restored from eating and resting*

Yuka [Image: Love_Ball_Sprite.png][Image: 300.png]
Skitty (M)
HP:========
EXP========
ENR========
Lvl: 3

Stats:
Spoiler:

OT: Gabby
exp: 30
next Lv: 21

HP: 16 /16
Atk: 8
Def: 8
Speed: 8
energy: 16 / 16

Action Log:
Spoiler:
  • -1 ENR used tail whip
  • pidgey lost 2 HP
  • -4 HP, -4 ENR damage from tackle
  • -1 ENR used scratch attack
  • pidgey lost 4 HP
  • -4 HP, -4 ENR damage from tackle
  • -1 ENR used tail whip
  • pidgey lost 2 HP
  • -1 ENR tackle
  • pidgey lost 4 HP
  • pidgey was defeated
  • +30 EXP!
  • level went up to 3!

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
Yuka
Ace Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
11-30-2014, 04:43 PM
* purrs from the pet and lazy in gabby's arms while being brought downstairs. Yuka watches the ball being tossed at first before dashing forwards and tries to catch up with the ball to pick it up. Once he got the ball, he'd return back to gabbeh and give her the ball back* nyaa!
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
11-30-2014, 04:46 PM
thank you ^ ^ *pets him on the head and tosses it again.* hmm. is yuka getting faster?

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

Yuka
Ace Trainer

Registered
11-30-2014, 05:03 PM
* purrs happily before dashing after the ball again, trying to go faster and attempting to catch it before it'd fall to the ground. Once caught or picked up, he'd bring the ball back to gabby " Nyaa nyaaa!
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
11-30-2014, 05:06 PM
*gabby accept the ball again and teases yuka with the ball in hand. waiting for him to try to jump at it or grab it.*

Yuka
Ace Trainer

Registered
11-30-2014, 05:08 PM
Myuuun! * was anticipating another throw but would pout at the teasing before jumping up happily and trying to grab hold of the ball or gabby's hand* Nyaa!
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
11-30-2014, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2014, 05:14 PM by medicham.)
*lifts my hand higher when you jump, trying to keep it out of your reach, but not impossibly far. i try to let you get close before pulling away. if you are fast or cunning enough, you can get it*

Yuka
Ace Trainer

Registered
11-30-2014, 05:33 PM
* pouts at his trainer before breathing in and jumping up with a twist to his body so that his body would make a revolution in mid air, and allow his tail to swing with more momentum and this time instead of using my paws, i use my tail to try and smack the ball out of gabby's hands, careful of hitting her hands however, he doesn't want to bite the hand that feeds him! *
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
11-30-2014, 05:36 PM
*drops the ball and let's you have it* you seem like you're ready to battle now. i'm sure of it. ready to go?

Yuka
Ace Trainer

Registered
11-30-2014, 05:41 PM
* nods happily at gabby after she drops the ball* Nyaa! * pounces happily onto her chest*