Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
alternate typed pokemon
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

alternate typed pokemon
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
08-02-2015, 07:39 PM
Wow. That was certainly a very detailed description! I see that you have the point of Pokemon being able to use moves due to their energy capacity, electromagnetic brain pulses or the teaching of this extraction of power to get different moves. Actually, it is possible from the way you said! Humans (in real life) control 10 per cent of their mental capacity. Humans cannot use more, as using more could result in lifting objects with your mind due to very strong electromagnetic currents.

Perhaps Pokemon use more than 10% dependending on their type. They use a high amount of their mental capacity in order to extract moves and unleash abilities. Psychic-type Pokemon use a higher amount of mental capacity than other types.

As for alternate type Pokemon, these are Pokemon that could either have a genetic manipulation or use a higher percentage of their mental capacity to alter their type.

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
08-02-2015, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015, 08:30 PM by medicham.)
(08-02-2015, 07:39 PM)✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Wrote: Wow. That was certainly a very detailed description! I see that you have the point of Pokemon being able to use moves due to their energy capacity, electromagnetic brain pulses or the teaching of this extraction of power to get different moves. Actually, it is possible from the way you said! Humans (in real life) control 10 per cent of their mental capacity. Humans cannot use more, as using more could result in lifting objects with your mind due to very strong electromagnetic currents.

Perhaps Pokemon use more than 10% dependending on their type. They use a high amount of their mental capacity in order to extract moves and unleash abilities. Psychic-type Pokemon use a higher amount of mental capacity than other types.

As for alternate type Pokemon, these are Pokemon that could either have a genetic manipulation or use a higher percentage of their mental capacity to alter their type.

the 10 percent brain thing is actually a fallacy. people use all of their brain, just not actively. like sitting or walking. if you sit down, your legs are still on and you feel them, but it's just dormant. the potential of the brain is infinite really now that i've let out the fact that the brain is manipulated by a field, in which you control more or less.

you cannot measure the mental capacity if you do not know the cap.

10/100 times x you must first know x. which is pretty much infinite, even if not, which i will say it is, you still need to know x.

also, yes you can you precisely encode electromagnetic impulses to teach pokemon, a TM machine. that is how it would work. that technology exist today in rudimentary form. of course technology will not be needed to do so if you control the forces that control your body and manifest your will to begin with.

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
08-02-2015, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015, 10:22 PM by medicham.)
(08-02-2015, 07:38 PM)Porygon Wrote: @Gengar, that post made my glasses fog up it was that long, literally. xD

But I suppose if anything were to make sense on a scientific level it probably would be something along those lines.
Though, we could theorize all day though but it would be very difficult to completely rationalize something so far from what we understand with our science, because it's not relevant to our world.

Not to mention other scientific anomalies.
. Pokeballs
. Evolution
. Mega evolution!  

(Wrote massive paragraph on evolution but then forgot the point to it so deleted it)

i can't say for anyone else, but i do understand all of those things. the laws of physics are universal so i can apply them to anything really. Pokeballs are a miniaturizing device (see the manga, it's canon) like capsules in dragon ball. Pokemon evolution is metamorphosis relating to the same energy that gives them their abilities in the first place. and mega evolution is the manipulation of that energy resulting in another stage.

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

Porygon
Ultimate Potato

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
08-02-2015, 10:38 PM
(08-02-2015, 10:21 PM)Gengar Wrote: i can't say for anyone else, but i do understand all of those things. the laws of physics are universal so i can apply them to anything really. Pokeballs are a miniaturizing device (see the manga, it's canon) like capsules in dragon ball. Pokemon evolution is metamorphosis relating to the same energy that gives them their abilities in the first place. and mega evolution is the manipulation of that energy resulting in another stage.

Pokeballs:
Miniaturization to that degree is however impossible, IMO, molecules have a set mass, and therefore cannot be made smaller than the atoms that compose it. Compression may be possible, but then to be able to expand the Pokemon to it's original sizes without killing it? Seems highly unlikely to me.

Evolution:
Following the same principal as Pokeballs in a way, that matter is consistent, and matter cannot be created or destroyed. When Pokemon evolve their bodies rapidly change in a way would require them to obtain large amounts of mass in a matter of seconds! Where do they pull this mass from(knowing that it cannot be created)? How are they capable of obtaining it and then arranging molecules in a way that maintains homeostasis?

Love,
      Porygon ~ <3

medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
08-02-2015, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015, 08:28 PM by medicham.)
(08-02-2015, 10:38 PM)Porygon Wrote: Pokeballs:
Miniaturization to that degree is however impossible, IMO, molecules have a set mass, and therefore cannot be made smaller than the atoms that compose it. Compression may be possible, but then to be able to expand the Pokemon to it's original sizes without killing it? Seems highly unlikely to me.  

Evolution:
Following the same principal as Pokeballs in a way, that matter is consistent, and matter cannot be created or destroyed. When Pokemon evolve their bodies rapidly change in a way would require them to obtain large amounts of mass in a matter of seconds! Where do they pull this mass from(knowing that it cannot be created)? How are they capable of obtaining it and then arranging molecules in a way that maintains homeostasis?

Evolution Explanation:
pokemon have more energy than humans, immensely so. they can do all kinds of things with it so it's no surprise that they can transform. we're not talking about a little energy, we're talking about a lot, hence their power. they are biologically built from the gene, to the cell to withstand and contain that power as mentioned above.

Pokeball Explanation:

classic miniaturization at maximum efficiency is impractical anyway, i prefer warping space, but i suppose you could reverse the effect of energy in a way from the same kind that they evolve with, in the form of a beam to create a particular effect, which of course would only affect pokemon due to the wavelength being derived of them.

my preferred explanation of Pokeballs is the same principle as the Tardis, but more mass / volume related. the idea is that by connecting two points in space, but treating the two volumes (targets: pokemon and some space) as the points. the result appears to be shrinking and change in weight as they connect. this is essentially my original idea as to how they worked, a pocket dimension.

soft warping: the relative spaces are almost entirely untouched, except for the affected area and not disrupted in any other way by the forces involved, due to the distortions occurring by movement in higher frequencies / dimensions of energies / space, kind of like gravity.

the intial and relative volume changes as a result of the folding of space (the parameters for the volume of pokeball converge and take over the space of the pokemon enters the pokeball), but density remains constant, as the matter is not being directly altered and rearranged (if it were being compacted by relative means, like crushing, the density would change since the matter is altered).

calculation: pokeball versus the area of the Pokemon. there are standard size parameters so every Pokemon fits in comfortably.

inside of the pokeball, the Pokemon is the same size, and weight as before, and has the same amount of energy and matter as prior to containment. however, the density has not changed in either spaces, the amount of relative net mass is different outside, compared to inside of the Pokeball. mass is relative in this case, so because the Pokemon is no longer entirely in our relative space, it's volume is less to us, but not its density, making its mass decreased. also, so is its weight. hence you can carry a Snorlax in a Pokeball with no problem. (takes more energy to shrink something molecularity anyway, see telekinesis, psychokinesis, and alchemy. )

And last, the iconic laser effect and capture. well illumination would be expected due to high energy being given off. but to capture only the Pokemon would probably have to be derived from some energy of Pokemon and or detect them. the ideal would be a teleportation beam set at a frequency that is generalized for all and only Pokemon using the energy they use, given off by either evolution, moves, and or abilities. the destination is the pocket dimension. as for how the energy of all this gets there, Pokemon can provide it, a massive wireless teleportation system has been shown to be provided for all trainers (Pokemon centers) so energy can be transferred that way through pretty much infinite distances and instantly. (connecting points of space again) although i failed to mention that it specifically has to be done through relativity manipulation (nonrelativity), space, and energy resonance connection otherwise time dilation can cause issues like the twin paradox, for Pokemon, energy, and all items transferred and affected. time goes by faster with more energy applied (see time dilation), hence if you teleport, go into higher energy states, spaces, or dimension if one does not include time as an energy related to relativity there will be dilation, possibly by a lot depending in the distance and energy used.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokemon headcanons? L6l9 0 46 11-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Last Post by L6l9
  Pokemon Colors smoakdragon 4 218 10-30-2017, 04:38 PM
Last Post by L6l9
  If you could change anything about Pokémon, what would it be? Zueq 3 187 03-14-2017, 01:09 PM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Pokemon: I Choose You! Movie 2017 (Trailer) Zueq 9 351 03-05-2017, 03:10 AM
Last Post by smoakdragon