Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
denden's ブログ
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

denden's ブログ
denden
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-05-2015, 10:53 PM
it's sad that this subforum isnt more active ;-;

anyway... i guess i'll talk about my life here? i'll probably be mainly talking about the games i play, posting screencaps and what not lol. and also my life. its going to be painfully uninteresting, but maybe someone will like reading it :v

i suppose i'll go a bit more in depth about my hobbies. i REALLY really love japanese mobile games. games i play are myroid: moe can change, valkyrie crusade, love live, show by rock, fairy doll, animal boyfriend, and many more. theyre fun games i can play on the go, and i often participate in events. basically, they make my phone my most prized possession! 

i also like japanese idols, especially idols from the AKB48 family and hello!project. i often watch live performances and follow their blogs closely.

well, those are my main hobbies... aside from pokemon of course. right now, i'm playing crystal!

will post later.

[Image: i4rMscM.png]
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
07-08-2015, 01:25 AM
Aha, so you're into a lot of Japanese things. Are you from Japan?

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
denden
Pokémon Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
07-17-2015, 12:46 AM
Oh no, I'm not from Japan! I'm from Washington. USA. I've just always really loved japanese culture. Smile

[Image: i4rMscM.png]