Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussions, to Pokkén Tournament speculations, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
fleeting dreams
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

fleeting dreams
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
08-11-2015, 01:45 PM
do not read if you are easily depressed. this may contain triggers.
Spoiler:
one grasp for art that cannot be fully attained. warmth is seasonal. it fades back in the abyssal darkness where memories collect imaginary dust. will the warmth ever return? the memories, like the art await like abandoned toys in the boxes of the mind. it is sad. we can never be forever satisfied, but it would be nice to have more control. some things can wait for tomorrow, but wishes won't always come true. back to the abyss they go, there they have both hope and death.
feel free to ask questions. just writing from the brain

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
✯Ho-OhLugia✯
Angels of Truth and Ideals

Registered
08-12-2015, 04:43 AM
Umm... I heeded your warning not. But your writing is fantastic! How did you think about this? My wishes are not in that abyss, though. I tend to keep them warm in the sun and always dream, for they will come true in the most surprising and unexpected ways (that's true!).

Anyway, how good do you consider yourself at poetry?

[Image: D5Ctidw.jpg]
We are ✯Ho-OhLugia✯, Twin heroes of Truth and Ideals.
Want to see great art? Any requests? Click this warp text to see it!
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

Registered
08-12-2015, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2015, 07:56 PM by medicham.)
i just threw some words together to more or less express that a lot of my ideas are left unused for various reasons. like pokemon moves i create, art, sprites, profile pics, characters, physics, rpg's. and that they are forgotten, like a dream that isn't recorded. there is a little hope that i will someday remember it all, like old memories, but i'm not there yet.

i don't think i am good at poetry.

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]