Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
ninJAS' Platinum Nuzlocke: Set Mode
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

ninJAS' Platinum Nuzlocke: Set Mode
ninJAS
It's Commander Tresdin to you.

PokéDollars: ₪1,011.86
Veterans
05-10-2018, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2018, 01:40 PM by ninJAS.)
While I'm waiting to play some more of the randomized Platinum Nuzlocke I started with @Rouge007 and @smoakdragon I decided to do a normal Platinum Nuzlocke with some more difficult rules Smile I apologize in advance if some of the images look odd because I will be playing the game and taking screenshots on my phone to post them. Not 100% sure how they will turn out so please try and bear with me >_<

Nuzlocke is by no means a new challenge but here are the rules I will be following in mine.

1) Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released or put in the PC permanently.

2) The player may only catch the first Pokemon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokemon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances. If the first encounter in the area is a double battle the player may choose which of the two Pokemon they would like to catch.

3) If the first encounter of an area is the same Pokemon or evo line of an already captured it can be skipped for the sake of variety. This means I can keep fighting Pokemon in the area until one is encountered that has not been caught yet, which then immediately counts as the first encounter.

4) Static Pokemon, gifted eggs, and a single fossil can be used but will count as your encounter for the area they were received. Legends will not be used and do not count as an areas first encounter.

5) Only one Pokemon of each type is allowed in the party at any time. This will force me to change my team around, in order to add newly captured Pokemon, and keep a balanced party even if a full team of 6 isn't achievable (Depending on the Pokemon captured).

6) I must nickname all Pokemon for the sake of forming stronger emotional bonds. (I had a certain theme in mind for nicknames but if there is a Pokemon you would REALLY like named after you let me know. I will consider changing nicknames on Pokemon people request once I reach the Name Rater.)

7) If I have no Pokemon that can use a certain field move that is required to continue through any given point of the game, I may catch another Pokemon that can learn said field move. However, it cannot be used in battle for any reason, and must be released or permanently boxed as soon another Pokemon that can use said field move is captured.

8) If a Black Out/White Out occurs it is considered game over even if there are more Pokemon in the PC.

9) Stater will be chosen based on the last digit of my Trainer ID. 1-3 = Turtwig, 4-6 = Chimchar, 7-9 = Piplup, and 0 is my choice.

10) Battle style will be on Set at all times, preventing me from switching out before a Trainer can send out their next Pokemon. To make things more interesting if a party member does faint only the Pokemon to their left or right (depending on party placement) is allowed to switch in and "avenge" their fallen companion.

11) At no point outside of battle can my Pokemon's level be higher than the next Gym Leader's highest level Pokemon, or higher than level 59 before challenging the Elite Four. If a Pokemon is a higher level it will not be able to participate in the battle.

12) Healing items will be restricted in battle. 1 status and 2 healing items maximum for the entire party. Outside of battle I can use as many healing items as possible....other than revives of course.

With that being said good luck to me and hopefully I don't fail horribly >.>

[Image: 29pt9mp.jpg]

Thanks to Rouge007 for my lovely Tresdin Avatar and Signature ^^
ninJAS

Veterans
05-10-2018, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2018, 02:14 PM by ninJAS.)
The Journey Begins
  • Started a new file and went skipped through as much of the intro as possible since I've seen more times than I can count...
  • Picked the male character despite liking the female sprite so much more and named myself Rhoa, which I tend to go by more than ninJAS nowadays. Left my rivals name as Barry.
  • Checked my Trainer I'd card which ended in 3 so chose Turtwig as my starter, which I normally choose anyway since he is my favorite starter in 4th gen <3.
  • Beat Barry's Chimchar, ran back and forth (grabbed the free potion from pokemart guy) between meeting Rowen at his lab (nicknamed my Turtwig Drevas) and my house to tell my mother I was leaving, and got Pokeballs from Dawn.
  • First encounter on Route 201 was a female Bidoof. Caught and named her Claudia. Leveled her and Drevas up a bit before healing and heading up Route 202. (Saving my Lake encounter for later)

[Image: nxjc7b.png]
  • First 2 encounters were Bidoofs (thank you dups clause) and 3rd was a female Shinx! Caught and named her Rina(she has Intimidate <3). Switch trained her up a bit before healing and fighting the trainers on the way to Jubilife.

[Image: 33lngip.png]
  • Observed Looker and his shenanigans.
  • Beat trainers in Trainer School and gave Barry his Map.
  • Talked to a few clowns to get coupons for the Poketch.

[Image: v2sb5s.png]
  • Grabbed the Quick Claw from one of the houses and gave it to Drevas cause wynaut?

[Image: s2ck6d.png]
  • Managed to make it through Route 204 without getting any encounters other than Bidoof (can save this route for later when I get a rod/surf) and made it to Ravaged Path.
  • First encounter was a male Zubat which I caught and named Hadaron.

[Image: 50sm7d.png]
  • Healed up and fought Barry without much of a challenge since his Chimchar did nothing but Leer at my Pokemon the entire battle...regardless I kept switching between Rina and Claudia just to be on the safe side.

[Image: 2iasn7p.png]
  • First encounter on Route 203 was a female Starly which I named Sefia. I had to box her for the time being since I already have a Normal type (Claudia) and Flying type (Hadaron) on my team. Battled the trainers on the Route then went back to Jubilife to heal.

[Image: aotf7s.png]

Not much of a first post but I'm posting this on my phone during my lunch break at work so bear with me xD I'll try to edit in a few screenshots later.

(Edited in screenshots!)

ninJAS

Veterans
05-10-2018, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2018, 02:27 PM by ninJAS.)
Roark Gets Rocked!
  • Starting off with a horrendous chapter title because I couldn't think of anything better...I apologize >.<
  • With my team now fully healed and my newly captured Starly (Sefia) placed in storage, despite Staraptor being epic, (because having a 4 Pokemon party is much better than having a 3 Pokemon party...especially in a nuzlocke) I traversed my way back through Route 203 and into Oreburgh Gate.
  • A friendly hiker stopped me for a chat before gifting me with HM06 Rock Smash! Not the best move BUT it isn't terrible. Decent def drop chance and gives a little bit of coverage against all the Rock types I'm about to run into. Immediately taught Rock Smash to Claudia since I don't want it stuck on Drevas.
  • Made it through Oreburgh Gate without encountering anything other than Zubat which is cool. Beat the 2 trainers and went out the other side into Oreburgh City.
  • Some kid stopped me and walked me to the gym where Barry was standing. He told me the gym leader was in the Oreburgh Mine...wonder if that's where all the bad kids get sent xP "SEND THE CHILDREN TO THE MINES!"
[Image: jfanx3.png]
  • Before heading to the mines I went north to some of the houses looking for free stuff and to the Pokemart to stock up on supplies. Grabbed a couple of Heal Balls (which I only ever use on Nuzlockes because it can save you a trip back to heal), some normal Pokeballs, Potions, Antidotes, and Paralyze Heals. I also went and grabbed all the items scattered around outside of the mine.
  • Headed to Route 207 to grab the 2 Pokeballs on the ground and for an encounter. Was REALLY hoping for either Machop or Ponyta (already had names picked out and everything ;_; ) but ended up with a female Geodude. Caught her with a Heal Ball and named her Edea. I went ahead and taught her Rock Smash for coverage and went to training her a bit while still on the route.
[Image: 334u136.png]
  • Since I caught a Geodude I went back to the one house where I guy wanted to see one. He gave me a Dusk Ball which might come in handy later.
  • Healed up and made my way into the mine.
  • Battled the trainers inside and talked to Roark. He smash a rock with Rock Smash I was not impressed then made his way back towards his Gym.
[Image: 53vf3d.png]
  • I kept running around trying to get my Oreburgh Mine encounter, which was kinda rigged at this point because of the Pokemon I already caught and only 3 Pokemon appear in the mine xP, ran into nothing but Geodude and Zubat for what seemed like ages until a female Onix roared onto my screen....lots of female encounters so far >.> Her and Edea traded blows for a while until she was low enough to attempt capture...and by low enough to attempt capture I mean I almost killed her on accident Dx. Broke out of the first Pokeball but the 2nd was a success! Named her Andaria and boxed her once I got back out of the mine since I already have Edea in the party and they share typing.
[Image: 33tjwph.png]
  • Trained up a little bit before jumping into the Oreburgh gym. Drevas handled both gym trainers and Roark's Geodude/Onix solo without receiving much dmg in return thanks to x4 super effective STAB Absorb. When Cranidos came out I threw Rina into the mix to drop its attack with Intimidate she was Leered on the switch. Switched into Edea who took Headbutt like a champ and whittled Cranidos down with Rock Smash dropping it's defense twice and Roark used his Potions. The Cranidos has kept using Leer and Headbutt and I was sooo close to switching out just to get rid of the lowered defense when it used Pursuit...THANKFULLY I didn't switch out so it didn't deal double dmg but Edea survived a crit Pursuit with 2hp! She then landed her Rock Smash to finally drop the Cranidos and we earned the Coal Badge! Also, got a pretty meh TM in Stealth Rock since it doesn't have much use in nuzlocke or in game in general.
[Image: kb7fao.png]
  • With my first badge in hand I took my team to get healed and headed back towards Jubilife. Stopped and talked to Barry at the entrance of Oreburgh Gate. He ran off and I went in. Detoured to the lower part of the gate now that I could use Rock Smash outside of battle. Encountered a female ANOTHER ONE! Going to end up with an all female team at this rate lol Psyduck which I caught and named Serin. Smashed some rocks on the lower level and grabbed TM70 Flash (can be useful) and a Big Pearl (Woo free money!)
  • Battled a few wild Pokemon in the gate to train up Serin a little bit...even found a lvl 10 Golbat in the lower lvl O_o before heading back to Jubilife and healing at the Pokemon Center.
A little bit better post than last time but still need to get images on here...

Current Team:
Spoiler:
[Image: turtwig.gif]
Drevas - Male - lvl 13
Hardy - Overgrow - Quick Claw
 Razor Leaf
Absorb
Tackle
Withdraw

[Image: bidoof.gif]
Claudia - Female - lvl 9
Bold - Unaware - None
Tackle
Rock Smash
Growl
Defense Curl

[Image: shinx.gif]
Rina - Female - lvl 12
Mild - Intimidate - None
Tackle
Leer
Charge

[Image: zubat.gif]
Hadaron - Male - lvl 12
Naughty - Inner Focus - None
Astonish
Leech Life
Supersonic

[Image: geodude.gif]
Edea - Female - lvl 12
Naughty - Sturdy - None
Rock Throw
Rock Smash
Rock Polish
Tackle

[Image: psyduck.gif]
Serin - Female - lvl 8
Lonely - Damb - None
Scratch
Tail Whip
Water Sport

Boxed:
Spoiler:
[Image: starly.gif]
Sefia - Female - lvl 4
Naive - Keen Eye - None
Tackle
Growl

[Image: onix.gif]
Andaria - Female - lvl 7
Timid - Sturdy - None
Tackle
Bind
Screech
Harden

Dead:
Spoiler:
NONE! Big Grin
*fireworks*

(Edited in screenshots!)

smoakdragon
slightly confused cinnamon bun

PokéDollars: ₪1,254.01
Veterans
05-10-2018, 11:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2018, 11:59 PM by smoakdragon.)
OH MY GOSH YES I LOVE IT WHEN YOU DO THESE!! Big Grin

I've actually started a Soul Silver randomizer nuzlocke recently and love it. My rules definitely aren't as hard as yours though. XD Do you have a shiny clause for your nuzlockes? I include one on mine because I've ran into two on two separate runs so far (Kirlia in Emerald that was on my phone and the emulator stopped working ;_;, an Poliwhirl in the Soul Silver run I'm on now!) Ya never know, you might get lucky! ;D

I'm a fan of your team so far. Shinx is one of my gen 4 babies. <3 Also intimidate kicks buuutttttt. I think the rule where you're forcing yourself to have a diverse team is really cool! In my physical copy of Platinum I have a Golduck on my team named Pancho and he's the best. I hope you can make it far with Psyduck!

Edit: SEND THE CHILDREN TO THE MINES... I just about died XD

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
ninJAS

Veterans
05-11-2018, 08:00 AM
I love Nuzlockes ^^ Hopefully we will be able to keep going in our randomized Platinum if you and Rouge still have your files. I looked and found mine the other day xP

I tried to make my rules difficult to the point I could easily fail this run through if I'm not careful...the limited in battle healing will be the end of me I'm sure haha I usually put a Shiny clause in but since I'm playing this on my phone there is no way for me to transfer a shiny even if I did get one. I might still catch it if I see something and just box it but idk. I've only ever ran into 1 legit shiny in my entire Pokemon career >.> a shiny Ferroseed in Black/White (can't remember which one exactly).

The Shinx line is very solid for pretty much the entire game so I can't complain about Rina at all Smile I've also had quite a bit of success with Golduck in past play throughs as well. The only thing that sucks is I know I can't have certain Pokemon together later in the game because of limiting myself to 1 type...Graveler/Onix and Torterra share Ground , Bibarrel and Golduck share Water, Crobat and Staraptor share Flying, etc. So I feel a lot of hard team choices will have to be made later in the game ;_; I have already progressed in the game more and made a few adjustments already but you will have to wait till my next post to find out more xP

ninJAS

Veterans
05-15-2018, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2018, 07:38 PM by ninJAS.)
Liberating the Windworks!
  • Another meh chapter title but it will have to do...
  • After leaving the PokeCenter in Jibilife I headed north towards Ravaged Path. Just before leaving the city Rowan and Dawn were stopped by a couple of Team Plasma Grunts who were less than friendly.
[Image: 2woc93m.png]
  • Ended up having a double battle with Dawn against them. I sent out Hadaron, who joined Dawn's Piplup, while the Plasma Grunts sent out a Glameow and Stunky. Hadaron was able to land a Supersonic on both of them while Piplup pelted them with Bubbles. Luckily for my they didn't care much for Dawn's Piplup and focused it for nearly the entire battle while Hadaron slowly chipped away at the Plasma pokes health with Leech Life and confusion. Piplup fainted and I ended up having to use 2 Potions on Hadaron during the battle but it was worth it in the end as he soaked up all that double battle exp for himself <3
[Image: 98wvmp.png]
  • Once the grunts run off after being defeated I healed up again to restore Hadaron's PP and headed back to Ravaged Path. Smashed through some more rocks and grabbed TM 39 Rock Tomb. Held on to it for the time being since Edea already knows Rock Throw.
  • Exited Ravaged Path and continued up the second half of Route 204 encountering only Bidoof, Shinx, and Starly along the way until the very last patch of grass. A female Budew appears which I captured and named her Nalmika.
[Image: bguz2g.png]
  • Battled the trainers along the route as well as grabbing the Awakening and TM 09 Bullet Seed on the ground.
  • Entered into Floaroma Town and healed at the Pokecenter before picking up the Sprayduck from the lady in the flower shop. I then proceeded to pick, plant, and water both Oran and Chesto berries since they are more useful than Pecha and Cheri at the moment.
[Image: 2pqvthg.png]
  • Grabbed TM 88 Pluck from the girl in the house to the left of the flower shop. I didn't teach it to Hadaron since he will learn Wing Attack at lvl 17 and they are the same base power and accuracy. Saving it for hard times Smile
[Image: mkvev7.png]
  • Met a little girl that wanted me to save her dad on my way down Route 205..can't go anywhere else so kinda have to.
[Image: 2uqzq7s.png]
  • Made it to Valley Windworks and grabbed my encounter in the grass. A Male Shellos! Captured and named him Klaus. Swapped him for Serin in the party and battled the Plasma Grunt outside of the Windworks.
[Image: mv3i0z.png]
  • Beat him and sighed as he ran and locked himself inside forcing me to go and fight his comrades in Floaroma Meadows and get their key.
[Image: 2ynsbah.png]
  • Healed on my way through and beat both Grunts who were trying to steal a man's sweet....sweet....honey.... awkward. BUT he gave me a bunch of honey for saving him, which I slathered on the tree in the Meadows and prayed that it would be a female Combee because Vespiquen is dope, grabbed the Windworks key, healed in Floaroma, and made my way back to Valley Windworks and kicked the door in!
[Image: 2ih1he1.png]
  • Well not really a kick but that's what it should have been >.> plus I didn't go straight into the Windworks haha I trained my team up a bit in the grass outside before feeling confident enough to take on Mars and her fat cat Purugly.
  • Got my party up to a decent lvl, Rina learned Spark and evolved <3 , before healing one more time and unlocking the door to the Valley Windworks.
[Image: 5oxwsm.png]
  • The grunt who locked himself in runs off to tell his commander there was an intruder as I beat the other grunts inside to a pulp. I healed up with some Potions and prepared to face off against Mars herself.
[Image: mrgqq.png]
  • Her Zubat was beaten by 3 Water Pulses from Klaus but he was on his 3rd turn of Toxic dmg so I had to switch him once Purugly hit the field. She used Fake Out as Rina came in for Intimidate. Rina hit Purugly with 2 Sparks dealing a decent amount of dmg and forcing the fat cat's Oran Berry to be used. I then brought in Edea who was able to finish it off with 2 Rock Smashes.
[Image: 6nqlvb.png]
  • With Mars defeated Team Plasma leaves and the little girl I met earlier rushes in to greet her father....she then proceeds to tell him to take a show because he smells bad xP The two of them begin talking about a balloon Pokemon returning now that TP was gone but it doesn't matter to me now since I already have my encounter for the area.
[Image: r8gunp.png]
  • Speaking of encounters I grabbed my Route 205 encounter before heading back to Floaroma to heal, a female Pachirisu which I captured and named Amy, as well as returning to the tree I slathered honey on in the Floaroma Meadows. Was stoked when I saw the Combee sprite appear but heartbroken when I noticed the male symbol ;_; no Vespiquen for me....Captured him regardless and named him Lario.
[Image: wjeur7.png]
[Image: 311lyms.png]

Not a ton of progression here but haven't made it any farther in game and not sure how much I will be able to play this weekend with it being Mother's Day and all that. Also, I haven't been using Claudia as much so she is a bit under leveled at the moment. Once again I will edit in screenshots when I'm able ^^ Hope you all are enjoying this as much as I am....if not feel free to leave me some suggestions on how to improve!

Current Team:
Spoiler:
[Image: turtwig.gif]
Drevas - Male - lvl 15
Razor Leaf
Absorb
Tackle
Withdraw

Claudia - Female - lvl 11
Bold - Unaware - None
Tackle
Rock Smash
Growl
Defense Curl

[Image: luxio.gif]
Rina - Female - lvl 16
Mild - Intimidate - None
Spark
Tackle
Leer
Charge

Hadaron - Male - lvl 16
Bite
Astonish
Leech Life
Supersonic

Edea - Female - lvl 16
Naughty - Sturdy - None
Magnitude
Rock Throw
Rock Smash
Rock Polish

[Image: shellos.gif]
Klaus - Male - lvl 16
Relaxed - Storm Drain - None
Water Pulse
Mud Bomb
Hidden Power (Haven't used it yet so idk why type it actually is..)
Harden

Boxed:
Spoiler:
Sefia - Female - lvl 4
Naive - Keen Eye - None
Tackle
Growl

Andaria - Female - lvl 7
Timid - Sturdy - None
Tackle
Bind
Screech
Harden

Serin - Female - lvl 10
Lonely - Damb - None
Water Gun
Scratch
Tail Whip
Water Sport

[Image: budew.gif]
Nalmika - Female - lvl 8
Jolly - Natural Cure - None
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport

[Image: combee.gif]
Lario - Male - lvl 15
Jolly - Honey Gather - None
Bug Bite
Gust
Sweet Scent

Dead:
Spoiler:
NONE! Big Grin
*fireworks*

(Edited in screenshots!)

ninJAS

Veterans
05-17-2018, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2018, 04:04 PM by ninJAS.)
I've decided NOT to use Claudia much for the simple fact that she evolves at lvl 15 and becomes a Normal/Water type which means I couldn't use her and Klaus on the same team...and Klaus is pretty epic at the moment. I'll keep her in the party for the time being but won't be used often until I find a suitable replacement....or I need a sacrifice for the greater good of the team >.> don't judge me! You'd do the same thing if you were playing with this rule set xP

Thar Be Poison Types in Them Woods
  • Might as well stick with the horrendous chapter titles by this point right?
  • With Amy the Pachirisu (which I just realized I never even added to my boxed Pokemon list (*FACEPALM*) added to the PC I began making my way through the route grabbing any lose items and battling trainers along the way. I also made sure to grab the berries I planted earlier since I probably won't be back to this area for a while.
  • Most trainers on the route were easily dealt with by Rina/Drevas/Klaus and didn't pose a serious threat.
  • Battle Girl Kelsey and her Machop was the only real challenge. Her Machop crit Drevas 2 times in a row forcing me to use a Potion and switch Hadaron in.
  • I healed up my party in the house at the top of the route (well top of the bottom half of the route at least >.>) before entering Eterna Forest. A Bug Catcher outside warned about all the Poison type Pokemon in the forest and wondered if he had enough Antidotes which I always find funny. Only 5 Poison type Pokemon can be found in Eterna Forest 2 of which are only found through dual slot mode (Weedle/Kakuna) and another 2 which learn no Poison moves via lvl up in 4th gen (Gastly/Budew).
[Image: nn6v4z.png]
  • Once inside the forest I am greeted by a friendly woman named Cheryl who was looking for someone to travel through the forest. She offered to keep my Pokemon in perfect health while in her company so I can't complain.
[Image: 2a6ov4m.png]
  • First encounter of the forest was a double battle with a male Wurmple and a female Buneary so I am able to choose (like I wouldn't pick Buneary lol). I was leading with Hadaron, since he needs to learn Wing Attack asap, and attacked the Wurmple with Bite while Cheryl's Chansey used Egg Bomb on Buneary. Buneary and Wurmple both attacked Chansey. Hit Wurmple with another Bite which caused it to flinch and Chansey used Egg Bomb against Buneary again but it missed. I didn't want Chansey to kill the Buneary so I used Bite against it xP I'm sure Cheryl was not please but she will just have to get over it. Chansey used Egg Bomb on Wurmple and killed it while Buneary finished off Chansey. I was then able to capture the weakened Buneary, which I named Claudia's replacement Layla, despite receiving glares from Cheryl for having Hadaron help knock out its teammate (I should have at least got some of that sweet sweet exp from helping KO Chansey ;_; ).
[Image: 29xvhms.png]
  • With my Eterna Forest encounter taken care of it was now time to wade through the grass and trainers on my way to Eterna City.
  • The first pairing was Bug Catcher Jack and Lass Briana who send out Wurple and Pachirisu respectively. Knew I had to get Hadaron out of there because this Pachi was lvl 16 and he didn't feel like taking a Spark to the face. Easy switch in to Edea who is not affected by the Spark (I KNEW IT!) as Chansey was hit by Poison Sting from Wurmple while hitting it in return with Egg Bomb. Pachi used Spark on Chansey , which crit and nearly killed it, and Edea used Magnitude 10 and killed everything on the field....including my teammates Pokemon once again xD Cheryl picked the wrong trainer to "safely" traverse the forest with. Jack then sent out Beautifly and I instinctively clicked Rock Throw. It then hit me...O_O"I forgot that thing gets Absorb please don't please don't please don't!" [Beautifly used Absorb] T_T "Nooooooooooooooooooooo" [Edea lives with 5 hp and kills Beautifly with Rock Throw] :love: "OMG YES YOU BEAUTIFUL ROCK!". Jack then sends in Silcoon which is also KO'd by a Rock Throw.
  • Up next was a pair of Psychics (Lindsey & Elijah) who foresaw my defeat....pfft as if. 2 lvl 17 Abra's hit the field against Hadaron and Chansey. Both Abra's used Hidden Power (Fighting) against Chansey while Hadaron OHKO'd an Abra with Bite while Chansey missed with Egg Bomb. The other Abra used Hidden Power (Fighting) on Hadaron which crit and did more dmg than I thought it would...but still nowhere near enough to worry about. Hadaron then finished off the other Abra with a Bite thus ruining the Psychic's prediction.
  • A pair of Bug Catchers (Phillip & Donald) and another pair of Psychics (Kody & Rachael) were all that remained to clear the forest of trainers so I decided to let Klaus and Rina handle them so Hadaron and Edea wouldn't have all the glory. Spark and Water Pulse both hit very hard and I love it <3
Going to end the chapter here for now just because I plan on doing a bit of grinding while since I can fight 2 Pokemon at a time and still get all the exp while Cheryl keeps my party healed...I'll try not to kill her Chansey too many more times but no promises xP

Still not the best post but trying to keep this going at a decent pace. Will edit in correct lvls/moves/stats in an hour or so once I get home and actually have time to check my PC so I can make sure everything is completely accurate Smile will edit in screenshots when I am able....still have to do the previous posts screenshots as well >.<

EDIT!

Just realized how few screenshots I took during this section and I am very sorry! I will add in a few of the lvl grinding screenshots to try and make up for other and so that I don't have to post them in the next chapter so it will hopefully be more interesting to read...

[Image: 2gwer0k.png]
Hadaron learns Wing Attack over Astonish.
[Image: 14bp9mx.png]
Drevas learns Curse over Withdraw.
[Image: vgrbqf.png]
Drevas evolves into Grotle!
[Image: 25eupv8.png]
Rina learned Bite over Tackle.
[Image: 6swhg5.png]
Finished grinding and exited Eternal Forest. Cheryl gave me a Soothe Bell which I gave to Layla. I added Layla into the party over Claudia.

Current Team:
Spoiler:
[Image: grotle.gif]
Drevas - Male - lvl 18
Razor Leaf
Absorb
Tackle
Curse

[Image: buneary.gif]
Layla - Female - lvl 12
Hasty - Klutz - Soothe Bell
Pound
Defense Curl
Foresight
Endure

[Image: luxio.gif]
Rina - Female - lvl 18
Mild - Intimidate - None
Spark
Bite
Leer
Charge

Hadaron - Male - lvl 18
Wing Attack
Bite
Leech Life
Supersonic

Edea - Female - lvl 18
Naughty - Sturdy - None
Magnitude
Rock Throw
Rock Smash
Rock Polish

[Image: shellos.gif]
Klaus - Male - lvl 18
Relaxed - Storm Drain - None
Water Pulse
Mud Bomb
Hidden Power (narrowed it down to either Water or Electric... Please be Electric)
EDIT! It is Hidden Power Water -_-  just my luck.
Harden

Boxed:
Spoiler:
Sefia - Female - lvl 4
Naive - Keen Eye - None
Tackle
Growl

Andaria - Female - lvl 7
Timid - Sturdy - None
Tackle
Bind
Screech
Harden

Serin - Female - lvl 10
Lonely - Damb - None
Water Gun
Scratch
Tail Whip
Water Sport

[Image: budew.gif]
Nalmika - Female - lvl 8
Jolly - Natural Cure - None
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport

[Image: combee.gif]
Lario - Male - lvl 15
Jolly - Honey Gather - None
Bug Bite
Gust
Sweet Scent

[Image: pachirisu.gif]
Amy - Female - lvl 11
Naughty - Pickup - None
Growl
Bide
Quick Attack
Charm

Claudia - Female - lvl 11
Bold - Unaware - None
Tackle
Rock Smash
Growl
Defense Curl

Dead:
Spoiler:
NONE! Big Grin
*fireworks*

(Edited in screenshots and adjusted team!)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Randomized Leaf Green Nuzlocke ninJAS 16 1,431 04-05-2017, 10:33 AM
Last Post by ninJAS
  The Great Nuzlocke Challenge Legacy 1 387 01-24-2016, 09:08 AM
Last Post by ninJAS
  ORAS Nuzlocke ? DerpyDerp 1 580 12-11-2014, 02:25 AM
Last Post by smoakdragon
  Light platinum Rouge007 1 718 10-28-2013, 01:53 PM
Last Post by smoakdragon