Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
pokemon RPG help
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

pokemon RPG help
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
08-03-2015, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 10:42 AM by medicham.)
so i want to use roll 20 with some friends to do my own pokemon rpg, and it seems i will have to be the GM since i am so particular on the physics and lore. can i get some help or guides? i've done something similar here with a friend, but not all of it had a strong foundation for the rules.

i would base dodging on the speed stat, but there were some things i couldn't calculate, like non combat related events. i want to incorperate a luck stat and such, but again, i don't have any idea what to base it on. not to mention other modifiers to add to detail. i tried to include it in my last one, but not as well. as a pokemon gets injured in battle energy starts to run out and some attacks may be harder to pull off.  please help?

i may also want some help with the storyline, maps, and graphics. so i may end up needing a co-GM?

stats: health, luck, power, speed, energy capacity, defense, knowledge, dexterity, perception, charisma / charm, control, strength, money, stamina.

rules:
  • similar to ASB and RP
  • typing is no longer a modifier except in special cases
  • levels and stats are not limited and can be improved in various ways
  • pokemon can be alternated colored and have alternate forms and unique stats and abilities
  • TM's can work, but must be something that makes sense

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
Blaze
Junior Trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
08-04-2015, 08:00 PM
I dont know if i can post the link but i have a website like this. I can give you the codes and help you set it up if you like it.

Friend Code: Coming Soon!
IGN: BlazeVGC
[Image: wunza0.png]
^ Cool Art from Daitengu!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokemon headcanons? L6l9 0 32 11-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Last Post by L6l9
  Pokemon Colors smoakdragon 4 198 10-30-2017, 04:38 PM
Last Post by L6l9
  If you could change anything about Pokémon, what would it be? Zueq 3 174 03-14-2017, 01:09 PM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Pokemon: I Choose You! Movie 2017 (Trailer) Zueq 9 337 03-05-2017, 03:10 AM
Last Post by smoakdragon