Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
pokemon flora sky
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

pokemon flora sky
winters-1991
old school trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
12-05-2014, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2014, 06:41 AM by winters-1991.)
I have recently started playing hacks and came across flora sky. I started with turtwig any good suggestions for a team? Cheers
Following this I now have charizard snorlax dratini electabuzz lapras and sceptile. Is this good?
winters-1991
old school trainer

Registered
12-10-2014, 06:57 AM
I was made to believe that this site was on top for helping out fellow trainers?
smoakdragon
slightly confused cinnamon bun

PokéDollars: ₪1,264.39
Veterans
12-10-2014, 11:30 AM
Hi @winters-1991, I just recently became more active now that my first semester of college is winding down, and as a member of the PokeSun community for two years, I can definitely vouch and say that PokeSun is a very friendly forum that indeed helps out fellow trainers! Coming out of fall into winter the forum usually starts to pick back up, with everyone usually being busy with work and school. Anyways that aside, it's nice to meet you winters! Let me take a look at your team! ^^

I'm guessing the last 6 Pokemon you mentioned are the ones you're planning to keep on your team? Typing-wise I think it looks great! Do you have any planned movesets for them? If not I can suggest some. Also another question for that would be what generation Flora Sky is a hack of? That would be helpful in determining their movepools. Smile

I will be on later tonight probably since I have some things to do like study for exams. Let me know about what generation Flora Sky is from and I'll get back to you tonight! Also I am in no means an experienced competitive battler, so I can't give you the best help there, but I know a few people who are and would like to help!

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
winters-1991
old school trainer

Registered
12-10-2014, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2014, 01:45 PM by winters-1991.)
Nice to get some feedback, I believe its the newest mod of the game as I recently installed the newest version. I think its third gen. So that should help?? I have only played up to r/s/e so there are some new mons I'm not aware of and there best type advantage e.g phys or spec. So any help is perfect as I don't want to just fly through the game like usual, I want to enjoy my time on it as well! Regards winters
smoakdragon

Veterans
12-11-2014, 01:39 AM
Sorry this is so late into the night/morning, I studied for my biology final exam for 6 whole hours today! Anyways, knowing it's from the third generation helps me know what kind of movepools the Pokemon would have, since new moves are added each generation. Smile I will let you know that this is just my person preference for the Pokemon you picked, and I typically use a decent amount of TMs to diversify my team's movesets. (I'm also a very offensive trainer and hardly use any status moves)

Charizard
- Flamethrower
- Fly
- Slash
- Steel Wing
Snorlax
- Rest
- Body Slam
- Brick Break
- Shadow Ball
Dragonite
- Fly
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Outrage
Electabuzz
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Iron Tail
- Swift
Lapras
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Body Slam
- Thunderbolt
Sceptile
- Leaf Blade
- Dragon Claw
- Strength
- Aerial Ace

If this is a ROM game in which you need to have HMs readily available throughout your adventure, let me know and I'll include the rest of them on your team's movepools. What I have up there is probably the most powerful/broadest variety of moves typing-wise. Let me know what you think! Hopefully I did a decent job, if you wanted some status moves in there as well I can do that too.

winters-1991
old school trainer

Registered
12-11-2014, 11:18 AM
That is an awesome move pool! Don't think I could have done a better job than that! Thank you for putting the work into that, after frying your brain with all that revision! I will let you know how I get on! Might trade snorlax for tyranitar yet training them both along with the rest of the team mentioned above! GTCA Wink
winters-1991
old school trainer

Registered
12-11-2014, 05:18 PM
Omg..... So so dumb, just realized I'm playing light platinum and not flora sky.... Wow
Rouge007
Goofball Sharpshooter

PokéDollars: ₪814.09
Veterans
12-11-2014, 09:45 PM
YESSSS Light Platinum <3 I showed @smoakdragon this and I am so glad that there are others who play it! Unfortunately I found it a bit glitchy when getting to the elite four (I think...I played it a year ago), but overall it was so fun!

[Image: 33a8c9u.jpg]
thank you @smoakdragon for the sig!
smoakdragon

Veterans
12-12-2014, 06:41 PM
I'm glad you liked the move for your team that I fabricated. I really enjoy doing things like that so it was a nice thing to be able to do something that I consider relaxing after all of that studying. Smile

Oh haha I've played Light Platinum before, it was a lot of fun! I never got as far as Rouge, but I got to about 7 badges I think! Definitely let me know how you like the game and how you're coming along. And one more thing, if I remember correctly, there's an HM in Light Platinum that the game developers invented called "Lava Surf." I remember that I taught that to my Charizard in place of flamethrower, just an option. It's a move that's just as powerful and an HM that's required to get across certain areas.

winters-1991
old school trainer

Registered
12-13-2014, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2014, 08:01 AM by winters-1991.)
I'm only on the 4th badge as I take my time working through the game, catching every lovely lil monster I come across Smile hopefully the glitches you mentioned @Rouge007 have been fixed now as i think they get updated from feedback they get. Once again @smoakdragon you have come up trumps with the feedback! I taught lava surf to dragonair as I wanted him to have a move which could take out a ice type. And with 90 att its not a bad decision if I say so myself Smile should i swap snorlax with larvitar to have a wider range of types? Much loves winters

P.s. I'm presuming you guys are from across the pond so its nice to get some international training tips Tongue keep fighting the good fight
Merry Christmas btw Smile or whatever religion you follow I.e happy Hanukah

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokemon headcanons? L6l9 0 348 11-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Last Post by L6l9
  Pokemon Colors smoakdragon 4 685 10-30-2017, 04:38 PM
Last Post by L6l9
  If you could change anything about Pokémon, what would it be? Zueq 3 671 03-14-2017, 01:09 PM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Pokemon: I Choose You! Movie 2017 (Trailer) Zueq 9 1,026 03-05-2017, 03:10 AM
Last Post by smoakdragon