Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
pokemon flora sky
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

pokemon flora sky
smoakdragon
slightly confused cinnamon bun

PokéDollars: ₪1,264.39
Veterans
12-14-2014, 12:47 PM
That's a good idea to teach Lava Surf to your Dragonair winters, I myself like to try and incorporate coverage moves on all of my Pokemon that are effective against their weaknesses. For example, in my Y playthrough, I have a Charizard that knows Solarbeam, which I use because of his mega evolution's capability. He retains his typing, but gains the ability drought, which causes sunshine automatically... So water Pokemon look out! ^^

I think you would be fine with either Snorlax or Tyranitar, but if it were my team, I would use Tyranitar. Here's a quick moveset if you want to switch him in:

Tyranitar
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Brick Break

All of those are learned moves except for Brick Break. If you want a weakness coverage move, then I'd go for something like Aerial Ace for fighting types (Tyranitar has a 4X weakness to them). You can easily find something else for Sceptile. Hope this helps! Smile

And yes indeed, we both live across te pond, assuming you're British?

[Image: t8q1bp.png]

Credits to Ajax for my signature!
winters-1991
old school trainer

PokéDollars: ₪0
Registered
12-14-2014, 01:19 PM
That is true I am a Brit, well welsh if you want to be specific Smile once again @smoakdragon you have come up trumps with the moves for tyranitar. Although he is still only a pupitar Big Grin I might train up the both of them and I will have the possibility of having both to choose from determined by the trainers I come up against! As I said earlier I like to take my time. But at the same time not be over leveled when I come up against the gyms. As I find that it makes the games less of a challenge. And what is the point in playing if you just waste every trainer that you come across. Need to get myself a ds as I have never had the pleasure of mega evolution as of yet so that is still quite an exciting prospect for me! Munchlax loves winters Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokemon headcanons? L6l9 0 349 11-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Last Post by L6l9
  Pokemon Colors smoakdragon 4 687 10-30-2017, 04:38 PM
Last Post by L6l9
  If you could change anything about Pokémon, what would it be? Zueq 3 675 03-14-2017, 01:09 PM
Last Post by Miles Prower
  Pokemon: I Choose You! Movie 2017 (Trailer) Zueq 9 1,031 03-05-2017, 03:10 AM
Last Post by smoakdragon