Dismiss this notice
Hello there, trainer! Welcome to PokéSun! Login or Register to join in with our family! From Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon discussions, to competitive play, battles and trades, roleplaying, general talk, and much more! Register today, and join us under the shining, tropical Sun!
should VIP's get a further reputation rating upgrade?
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

should VIP's get a further reputation rating upgrade?
medicham
妖怪 (Yōkai)

PokéDollars: ₪2
Registered
11-27-2014, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2014, 10:44 AM by medicham.)
i'm not completely sure how many rep ratings i can give, but it seems to run out rather quickly, as i can give +3 at a time. i want to be able to give out more reps, but at the same time, i understand why it has to be limited.
[Image: sCkQWys.png]

1. how many reps can a VIP give per day?
2. how many reps can a regular member give per day?
3. should VIP's be able to give a bit more reps per day, not just at a time?
4. should it cost PD to give out extra reps? if at all (still limited so it can't be abused, like the money exchange in ASB.)
5. are staff members allowed unlimited reps per day?
6. should VIP members be limited to how many reps they can give per person, rather than how many they can give per day?

|ASB Profile|                              |Sprite Shop|                                                |RP Trainer Card|

[Image: gengarsig_zpsce68b465.jpg]
Hana Song
DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

PokéDollars: ₪16.92
Registered
11-27-2014, 11:16 AM
@Gengar
  • 1. VIPs can give reputation up to 4 times a day, between 1 and 3 points.
  • 2. Regular members can give reputation up to 3 times a day, and only 1 point.
  • 3. I agree that VIPs should be able to give more, and they are able to, but I've not actually looked at how much before, and yeah, I think that they should be able to give substantially more than regular members, not just 1 more. I'll actually fix that right now.
  • 4. See above, I'll definitely be changing how much VIPs can modify reputation, I'll increase it by quite a bit, so this shouldn't really be required.
  • 5. Moderators still have a limit to reputations they are allowed to give per day, but Administrators do not.
  • 6. I still think that there should be a limit per day, but a limit to how many per person is a good idea too. In the past we've had members trading reputation until they both had 150+ until any staff stepped in and told them to chill out, so I'll definitely look into setting a limit for that too.

Honestly, thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'd not actually realised that VIPs don't really have a huge upgrade in this regard to regular members. I'll keep the amount of reputation VIPs can give at between 1 and 3, because the regular members can only give 1 at a time, but I'll up the daily limit to, let's say, 7 times a day? Seems to make sense that the VIP limit should be quite a lot higher than ordinary members, so we'll start there and see if that's reasonable.

If you've got any more suggestions, feel free to contact me about them.

[Image: VN3xUdv.png]

anxiety trip

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VIP Upgrade Information Zueq 91 19,009 08-12-2015, 02:06 AM
Last Post by ✯Ho-OhLugia✯
  Reputation or Like System? Zueq 12 1,784 11-28-2012, 11:47 PM
Last Post by Hylia
  Reputation System Zueq 35 3,394 02-20-2012, 06:06 PM
Last Post by Miles Prower